[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest anything-but

post-765253-0-29003400-1345718393_thumb.

PLEASE people,just read the OP then have a scan through the thread,i`m sure you`ll find your particular question will have been answered somewhere. :)

Guest Pirex69

Ok, my OTA updater says:

available updates

error fetching update info: invalid ROM (infusionG300) & device (hwu8815) combo!

what does it means?

thks

Pirex

Guest damianpadden

Geez dudes, read the thread. It's all been answered a bazillion times.

i have looked but cannot see anything that related to my problem. SD Card is showing its capacity but the internal storage shows 0 and selecting sd card as main storage just says ' switching please wait' and nothing happens

Guest damianpadden

@damianpadden I dont think it was directed at you. Shouldn't have been anyway. Maybe try running a chkdsk on it from windows.

no worries about the dig.

I have tried 2 sd cards and they are fine on my tablet so its not them. The phone does not seem to see the 'internal storage' it just says 0 and when useing the camera it stay ' mount usb storage' to use the camera. The phone show the sd card via the settings menu so i am lost.

Guest tillaz

Ota not working for me. I get

your not on the latest version, OTA updates work only from the latest version...

and make sure you read the first post because there is some important information about it

Hi Mate, not sure what you mean? I just read the op and can't find anything (unless you are suggesting that SG8 didn't change the baseband?)

I'm only butting in here, cause I've had my phone hang on the splash screen a few times...

EDIT: looks like SG8 forgot factory reset. But I didn't forget, and I have no idea what's causing this. I'm in the process of formatting SD card, and I'll do the 5 wipes (as per: the op for AtomicMod) and then flash this new version. I'm lost otherwise...

this rom has been signed differently so a fully wipe is a must, make sure you do "mounts and storage / format the system"

and add nothing to the rom, add-on's battery mods etc... just flash the rom only

everybody have settings button in menu ?

no one has the settings app in there app drawer because its already there multiple times, its in the notfcation pull down next to the date, or can be found by pressing the menu button on your home page then settings.

(i removed it because it just take up space and is not needed in 4.x)

So what's new in the 22/09 build? A changelog here and there would be nice :)

i don't know what it is i have to do to get people to read that first post...

funny thing is, all the info needed is before you get to the download link lol

post-765253-0-29003400-1345718393_thumb.

PLEASE people,just read the OP then have a scan through the thread,i`m sure you`ll find your particular question will have been answered somewhere. :)

some very good advice here

Ok, my OTA updater says:

available updates

error fetching update info: invalid ROM (infusionG300) & device (hwu8815) combo!

what does it means?

thks

Pirex

it means that your not on the latest version where the OTA updater is fully working

OK, IV MOVED THE ADD-ONS TO THE SECOND POST TO TRY AND MAKE FIRST POST MORE CLEAR AND LESS CLUTTERED :)

well i installed the latest version but i was on stock B934 before that for some reason it looks like im on rm version : B01 (Aug 13,2012 4.00.00 PM) AND THE updater id : InfG300 and my Rom:Infusion B934 Beta 1

I have a sneaky feeling its not the lastest version though?

can you confirm that?

btw i downloaded from the link in the OP

Guest tillaz

well i installed the latest version but i was on stock B934 before that for some reason it looks like im on rm version : B01 (Aug 13,2012 4.00.00 PM) AND THE updater id : InfG300 and my Rom:Infusion B934 Beta 1

I have a sneaky feeling its not the lastest version though?

can you confirm that?

btw i downloaded from the link in the OP

yes, your on the latest version, i just forgot to change the build number...

i'm going to send a patch now to fix that

@ everyone if you want to receive this patch and have it install properly, make sure you default storage is set to sdcard

yes, your on the latest version, i just forgot to change the build number...

i'm going to send a patch now to fix that

@ everyone if you want to receive this patch and have it install properly, make sure you default storage is set to sdcard

phew ok ,i was wondering why it seemed so much smoother than the beta but it still had the same build numbers..

so do i just keep refresh the available updates thing or do we get push notifications like normal OTA updates?

Guest tillaz

phew ok ,i was wondering why it seemed so much smoother than the beta but it still had the same build numbers..

so do i just keep refresh the available updates thing or do we get push notifications like normal OTA updates?

there should be a patch available now if you manually check

@everyone else do not report it not working unless you have changed the default storage to sdcard

settings / storage

there should be a patch available now if you manually check

@everyone else do not report it not working unless you have changed the default storage to sdcard

settings / storage

did that the first time anyway

btw do i need to wipe data when i do it or just wipe cache?

scrap that i did it without wiping data and it has worked :ph34r:

Edited by mack_

Guest tillaz

did that the first time anyway

btw do i need to wipe data when i do it or just wipe cache?

scrap that i did it without wiping data and it has worked ph34r.png

just wipe cach.

only ever do a full wipe if its a full rom update,

in future i will have the title of the change log say "patch" or "full rom update"

and say if it needs a full wipe :)

just wipe cach.

only ever do a full wipe if its a full rom update,

in future i will have the title of the change log say "patch" or "full rom update"

and say if it needs a full wipe :)

thanks tillaz all done,the new build is pretty much perfect and now its just a matter of vodafone releasing official ics and then we are all set ....ahh

i owe you beer

Will installing this straight over beta 1 be alright? Without a factory reset? Just a cache wipe?

just wipe cache ...tillaz will say in the info bit whether you need to wipe data/cache in the next builds/patches when needed

but for now dont wipe data

Guest tillaz

Will installing this straight over beta 1 be alright? Without a factory reset? Just a cache wipe?

if you mean the OTA update then yes,

if you mean the rom on first page no, that needs a full wipe for it to be updated correctly...

if not problems will not be removed, i cant offer any help to people who installed the rom from first page with out a full wipe

if you mean the OTA update then yes,

if you mean the rom on first page no, that needs a full wipe for it to be updated correctly...

if not problems will not be removed, i cant offer any help to people who installed the rom from first page with out a full wipe

Well thanks for all the hard work and you should be able to buy a beer with that.

Confirmation number: 64P77997T4769535X

Guest davepwsmith

I installed Superuser.apk (because giving everything root access is way not cool) and got a request from 'radio' requesting root access. Is this a part of the ROM?

Guest wso277

Tillaz, everything seems to be working fine including ota update, one question though:

Do you have the cpu settings working in your rom?

Every time i boot i get an erro saying: Settings discarded because kernel version...(cant see the rest).

Since i´m using omegamoon kernel it would be useful using your cpu settings instead of another app.