[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest runlevel5

just to let people know. after rebooting into CWM and doing a backup, on reboot the storage reverts to the internal sdcard and needs changing again to removable sdcard. same thing happened on stock B934 for me aswell.

Guest toge64

if you mean the OTA update then yes,

if you mean the rom on first page no, that needs a full wipe for it to be updated correctly...

if not problems will not be removed, i cant offer any help to people who installed the rom from first page with out a full wipe

can someone reupload 13082012 again so i can flash that over my beta so i can then do an OTA update?

Edited by toge64

just to let people know. after rebooting into CWM and doing a backup, on reboot the storage reverts to the internal sdcard and needs changing again to removable sdcard. same thing happened on stock B934 for me aswell.

Thanks for the info. That problem bugs the crap out of me so I'll stay on Infusion 934 beta as its running well and the storage stays on sdcard after being changed.

Edited by Cyda

Guest davepwsmith

Also, there used to be an 'enable always on data' option in Mobile Network options. Is there any chance that could come back? Always on data seems to rinse my battery.

Guest palec69

did a nandroid backup, storage still on sd card ...maybe a bad flash

All good here again. Dalvik and cache wipe. Flash. Delete unwanted apps with Titanium then OTA patch. Works great and took all of 10 mins. Thanks.

Edited by Guest

Guest Colossae3.23

this rom has been signed differently so a fully wipe is a must, make sure you do "mounts and storage / format the system"

and add nothing to the rom, add-on's battery mods etc... just flash the rom only

Thanks Tillaz

Yeah, I do that. But didn't when restoring the nandroid. But getting the acore.process errors happened prior to the nandroid. Could it be incompatible apps/data or something? This afternoon I formatted the SD card and did the 5 wipes that you suggest and then installed new build then went back in to add email add on, only. Everything was great. Loaded all my apps with romtoolbox pro and then I decided to restore misc data using the same app and it happened again: crashed and stuck on splash screen. Only a battery pull and a nandroid fixed it and now it can't find my backed up apps. Tried reboot and batt pull. No joy. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest Northstandhero

I've got quite a bit of lag here, did the full wipes, flashed the latest Rom, then the OTA. The beta was flawless and i've got exactly the same app set up. May try a re-flash

Guest runlevel5

did a nandroid backup, storage still on sd card ...maybe a bad flash

could be. however, I do the full wipes, reboot cwm and verify md5 of downloads and apart from that slight niggle everything is all good. no freezes, no browser stopping unexpectedly etc. as I had the issue on stock b934 as well as the latest infusion I thought I'd share my experience. normal rebooting is fine. glad the sdcard swap isn't happening for you. it is a great rom.

all the best.

Guest anything-but

I've got quite a bit of lag here, did the full wipes, flashed the latest Rom, then the OTA. The beta was flawless and i've got exactly the same app set up. May try a re-flash

Same here,full wipe and install a couple of times and it`s acting like the old 926 based infusion did. Gets that wade through treacle feel to it,switching between menus/apps takes a couple of seconds instead of being instant.

Guest tillaz

this rom has been signed differently so a fully wipe is a must, make sure you do "mounts and storage / format the system"

and add nothing to the rom, add-on's battery mods etc... just flash the rom only

Thanks Tillaz

Yeah, I do that. But didn't when restoring the nandroid. But getting the acore.process errors happened prior to the nandroid. Could it be incompatible apps or something? This afternoon I formatted the SD card and did the 5 wipes that you suggest and everything was great.Loaded all my apps with romtoolbox pro and then I decided to restore misc data using the same app and it happened again: crashed and stuck on splash screen. Only a battery pull and a nandroid fixed it and now it can't find my backed up app. Tried reboot and batt pull. No joy. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

if its been cause when you restore that data.. its probably best you avoid doing that,

Guest anything-but

Could someone really tell ... how could I use this ROM? As in the instructions to get this on my phone?

READ....THE ...OP.

I despise sometimes,i really do. :(

Guest tillaz

Thanks for the info. That problem bugs the crap out of me so I'll stay on Infusion 934 beta as its running well and the storage stays on sdcard after being changed.

this dose not happen for me... i set it to sdcard and it stays on sdcard even after a reboot... just like on the beta

Guest tillaz

strange as this update was really small, hardly any changes where made... mainly to fix the OTA updater

unless its been cause by an init.d script

Same here,full wipe and install a couple of times and it`s acting like the old 926 based infusion did. Gets that wade through treacle feel to it,switching between menus/apps takes a couple of seconds instead of being instant.

must be a script causing this, since the changes where minimal... i will have a look into it

Guest anything-but

Apart from that,everything else works fine tillaz.

Oh,what was the previous release as i`m not sure if this one (Infusion-ICS-G300-Huawei-B010812.zip) is it. :)

Guest tillaz

if you want to test if it is a script causing it you could do a little test for me...

got to system / etc / init.d

delete everything in the folder

reboot into recovery

wipe data / factory reset

wipe cache

then reboot

"do not format system" or "reinstall the rom"

Guest anything-but

LOl,was just installing the previous release :D

Gimmie 5 mins,i`m still in CWM,i`ll just do a wipe again and reflash then report back. :)

Guest Barry Hill

Thanks for the great rom tilaz just kicking the tires on it now.

Only slight problem I have found is that my personal notification and ringtone mp3's on my sdcard (in ringtones and notifications that have previously worked with all stock roms and other android phones for that matter)

are not apear as selection in ringtones and notifications any idea what could be causing that?

cheers

Guest Fabrizioso

yes, your on the latest version, i just forgot to change the build number...

i'm going to send a patch now to fix that

@ everyone if you want to receive this patch and have it install properly, make sure you default storage is set to sdcard

I think I have the latest version but also get the mentioned error about the mismatch. The patch you mention tillaz, should I see it?

Think I'm missing something...

This is my version :

post-908452-1345755601132_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

Guest tillaz

I think I have the latest version but also get the mentioned error about the mismatch. The patch you mention tillaz, should I see it?

Think I'm missing something...

This is my version :

post-908452-1345755601132_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

you dont have the latest version m8, install the rom from the first post

Guest tcpaulh

Only slight problem I have found is that my personal notification and ringtone mp3's on my sdcard (in ringtones and notifications that have previously worked with all stock roms and other android phones for that matter)

are not apear as selection in ringtones and notifications any idea what could be causing that?

system settings, storage, default storage location

Guest Barry Hill

system settings, storage, default storage location

Yep did that and have rebooted a few times but unfortunatly my notifications and ringtones dont apear

Guest anything-but

Ok, I re-flashed, set up (didn't do the ota tho),rebooted, deleted the files (was 2in the folder). Then into cwm and wiped then rebooted and that's where I am just now.

Does seem to be better but I'll give it a little bit longer before definitely deciding if its sorted to make sure. :)