[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

@mack_ dude... a lot o people told him what he had to do... and you're apologizing? i thought foul language was a enough to get a warning not an apology...

im not trying to make enemies on the forum but i dont know how to give someone a warning either so ....yh

Besides he's a noob anyway

awaits several replies from whatever his/her name is , calling me a fa***t *facepalm*

Edited by mack_

Guest sandrogp

you have to install the zip in the OP to get All the OTA updates,as the OTA updater in B01 is broken

do a full wipe and wipe cache

i beileve this applies here

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzjbV-yTomY&feature=player_embedded

I guess my point was: After Beta 2, are all subsequent versions only available OTA? And if not, is it worth waiting for a download link in this thread to Beta 3?

Guest sandrogp

I guess my point was: After Beta 2, are all subsequent versions only available OTA? And if not, is it worth waiting for a download link in this thread to Beta 3? The assumption I'm making is that B220812 is the Beta 2 and Not Beta 3. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by sandrogp

Guest igors_s

I've been trying to stay away from Infusion and wait for the official ICS release.

it's getting harder and harder to restrain myself. So many nice goodies, and people reporting that battery life is better than stock!

But my biggest worry is:

Is it possible to go back to stock GB892 from Infusion?

or alternatively, will it be possible to use official OTA update when it's released?

I guess my point was: After Beta 2, are all subsequent versions only available OTA? And if not, is it worth waiting for a download link in this thread to Beta 3?

yes to the first question

and to the second one,it really is up to tillaz

Guest anything-but

I guess my point was: After Beta 2, are all subsequent versions only available OTA? And if not, is it worth waiting for a download link in this thread to Beta 3? The assumption I'm making is that B220812 is the Beta 2 and Not Beta 3. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Beta 1 didn`t have the OTA working,beta 2 (B220812) has working OTA which updated to beta 3 today. :)

I think tillaz will still have the download links up,but he`s the best person to answer that question. :D

Edit: beaten like a ginger step-child again!

Edited by anything-but

Guest sandrogp

I've been trying to stay away from Infusion and wait for the official ICS release.

it's getting harder and harder to restrain myself. So many nice goodies, and people reporting that battery life is better than stock!

But my biggest worry is:

or alternatively, will it be possible to use official OTA update when it's released?

It is possible to go back to GB892, you'll find how somewhere in the forum. But I doubt very much you'll want to. And as for official ICS, well... pretty soon after a new official ROM is released the custom ROM based on stock will be updated to the last one, so I also doubt very much you'll need to do official update.

Guest igors_s

It is possible to go back to GB892, you'll find how somewhere in the forum. But I doubt very much you'll want to. And as for official ICS, well... pretty soon after a new official ROM is released the custom ROM based on stock will be updated to the last one, so I also doubt very much you'll need to do official update.

Well, then that settles it. Time to do the update! Thanks!

But my biggest worry is:

once you go to ics technically unofficial even though its an official release(confusiing i know) but you lose all the Vodafone branding and the specific certificates that allow successful ota updates to happen properly, so no dont go to ICS if you want to update the official wai

IGNORE THAT!!

Edited by mack_

Guest sandrogp

Tillaz: There's something that I think will make this ROM nearly perfect. Why not have an easily flashable add-on (for instance) that would set this phone up for Link2SD, or even better S2E, to use internal memory for apps and also apps data (at least in the case of S2E which is why I prefer it). On my Blade, all of Konsta ROM's include S2E as "standard". No need to fuff about after flashing a new ROM/version, and arguably, the process is even more cumbersome in the G300, it seemed to me, since the aim is internal. In fact, I never managed S2E and I tried a whole afternoon, gave up and went for second best, less space saving, Link2SD.

Edited by sandrogp

Guest awarner

Topic tidied up a bit, play nicely guys, different people from different parts of the world etc.

Learn to be tollerant as one day it may be you asking the questions ;-)

Guest kirilmanika

I have a problem with mic,the other side can not hear me well. How I can fix this problem? I can't found "ro.config.dualmic" in build.prop.

Guest tillaz

Tillaz i found a bug,when i enable wifi,it frezes and i must replace the baterry....arrrrghhhh...

wifi is working fine here. have you flashed anthing over the rom... kernels etc...

try doing a full wipe in clockwork mod

wifi is working fine here. have you flashed anthing over the rom... kernels etc...

try doing a full wipe in clockwork mod

Hey tillaz,up and running here all good so far. Great work.

Whatever happened to the time-lapse recording and all the stuff you were working on for the camera effects?

----------------------------------

Wi-fi doesnt seem to be working anymore :(

going to investigate

you need data on then wifi but should sort out after a few reboots i hope

Edited by mack_

Guest igors_s

Just installed the latest Infusion. Looks sweet.

Camera app does seem to take better pictures. The text on PC monitor is now legible, where as before it was little smudged.

The point-to-focus feature though does not work correctly (Could someone help me test it please?). It will always focus on the best place it can, no matter where you click. In official CN 926 camera app this feature was working well.

HW? everything is running so smoothly, why is it even needed? Reading the forums, i was under the impression that ICS was little sluggish in places (saw little bit of it on the ZTE Blade, expected similar experience), but so far it's damn awesome!

Thanks Tillaz!

Guest igors_s

is the md5 04A726D004CA60DF5E51D54AD9D49BE9 ?

Just checked. This is correct for the latest version: B270812.zip

Edited by igors_s