[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest FrankieADZ

Try another browser. IE worked for me. Chrome didn't.

i found the problem :)

it was the extension Ad Block Plus, it block the whole page, once disabled it worked again :)

*On Chrome*

Guest Colossae3.23

Used only 4% for two and a half hours to be precise... Standby mode has really low power consumption

sounds good, Thanks Tillaz

Guest FrankieADZ

Used only 4% for two and a half hours to be precise... Standby mode has really low power consumption

what sort of usage?

Heavy,Lite?

Guest John Matrix

does this rom using any battery at all lol ?

i mean all night and none % installed on 40% and tested phone a bit , woke up and wireless still on battery at 40% .

Guest djuroue

Tried Camera, set the google account and market, run titanium backup for several applications, made couple of phone calls, and sms + standby mode ... You should give it a try, works pretty cool .)

Guest andy.hyde4

Had to go back to B927 every time i held the power button instead of coming up with the power menu it would just force reboot.

Guest daVil

Had to go back to B927 every time i held the power button instead of coming up with the power menu it would just force reboot.

Works fine here.

Guest djuroue

I noticed that when i install apps from market, the phone does not put shortcut in menu... For example, when i installed facebook, there was not any shortcut, but the widget for facebook is there in widget section ...

Guest djuroue
  • 800 X 480 RECORDING where?? i see only 640x480

Developer said few posts before that new camera app has problems ... We must wait for future releases. ..

Guest unaszplodrmann

Listen All:

If we want OpenGL working sooner rather than later, writing Huawei is the way forward.

Listen to this man:

Asking people to bug Huawei with an erroneous question is counterproductive. There have already been well-meaning people without the foggiest asking them whether OpenGL is included and there more this happens, the more they are likely to ignore it.

OpenGL is included already, as it in every Android ROM, and Huawei can quite confidently state that it will be in future builds. The real problem has been outlined on a number of occasions, but for those who actually read, here it is again:

Their ROMs should include support for hardware accelerated 2D rendering via OpenGL, but Huawei have either omitted it or screwed up their implementation.

So please, if we're going to hassle Huawei to sort their ROMs out, lets at least ask the right questions.

Edited by unaszplodrmann

Guest joeyla

I noticed that when i install apps from market, the phone does not put shortcut in menu... For example, when i installed facebook, there was not any shortcut, but the widget for facebook is there in widget section ...

Is the option "Auto-add widgets" enabled in the play store settings?

Guest ugnius40

Asking people to bug Huawei with an erroneous question is counterproductive. There have already been well-meaning people without the foggiest asking them whether OpenGL is included and there more this happens, the more they are likely to ignore it.

OpenGL is included already, as it in every Android ROM, and Huawei can quite confidently state that it will be in future builds. The real problem has been outlined on a number of occasions, but for those who actually read, here it is again:

Their ROMs should include support for hardware accelerated 2D rendering via OpenGL, but Huawei have either omitted it or screwed up their implementation.

So please, if we're going to hassle Huawei to sort their ROMs out, lets at least ask the right questions.

All this OpenGL stuff seems to be off topic here, but my 2 pence here, it looks like some kind of "half pregnant" situation, there is Hardware OpenGL acceleration or there is not (software only).

Sorry, could'nt help myself.

Guest unaszplodrmann

All this OpenGL stuff seems to be off topic here, but my 2 pence here, it looks like some kind of "half pregnant" situation, there is Hardware OpenGL acceleration or there is not (software only).

Sorry, could'nt help myself.

Maybe a 'quarter pregnant', given that 3D hardware acceleration via OpenGL is functional. ;-P

Guest radarist

Installed the rom and is running smooth, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to have sim toolkit, which is included in stock ics. Is it possible to add it to the rom or manually somehow?

Guest Fabrizioso

Hi tillaz,

I wiped and flashed, set up my Google account, restored a bunch of apps with Titanium backup and are back on normal use of the phone.

Works great so far, I really like the cleaned up ROM without built-in apps!

Here are some findings:

- In the About phone menu, the build number shows B000000, I guess it should be something like B240712?

- Installation of non-market apps activated by default, despite that I always allow it anyway the more secure default would be to have it unchecked

- the Circular Battery indicator is only displayed while discharging or when fully charged, while charging you only see the standard battery icon. Would be nice to have the circular indicator here, too, as you can see the status then.

One thing is a little frightening, though: you do not have a superuser app included, any app gets root access without asking for it. I was very surprised after installation of Titanium backup that it did not ask me to become root! I have manually installed Superuser (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noshufou.android.su) and updated the su binary to close that security hole.

This really needs to be fixed in the ROM, I believe.

Thanks again for your work!

Fabrizio

Guest djuroue

Is the option "Auto-add widgets" enabled in the play store settings?

I was talking about shortcuts in launcher menu, not widgets ... When i install application, i have no shortcut to run it ... (only if i enter system/apps and there i can open application...

Guest Dazzozo

One thing is a little frightening, though: you do not have a superuser app included, any app gets root access without asking for it. I was very surprised after installation of Titanium backup that it did not ask me to become root! I have manually installed Superuser (https://play.google....ufou.android.su) and updated the su binary to close that security hole.

This really needs to be fixed in the ROM, I believe.

100%.

Here's a gift, everyone! It demonstrates how dangerous free root is. http://g300.thebrona...sthatbutton.apk

Edit: before you all sue me for doing all the horrible things, flash this to put surfaceflinger back. http://g300.thebronasium.com/files/ipresseditandbrokemyphone.zip