[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Pain_Deluxe
@tillaz, you might want to stick "Super App Uninstaller Free" by Mobile Idea Studio on your links for uninstalling root apps. I've used it to get rid of Nova Launcher after I've installed Nemus Launcher as my launcher.

As a side note, I would like to thank you for your work on all this and backup support.

just use swap launcher zip.

Guest hippy dave

its easiest just to change this to 0 in the build.prop

ro.camera.sound.forced=1

thanks, but i already tried that, rebooted, and it didn't seem to make any difference. still no menu option to disable the sounds. any ideas?

renaming the files does work, so it's not a big deal. :)

Guest feckineejit

Yes, but i solved this in the build.prop, now is everything ok i think

Next time i'll use go backup

i've the same problem you had, i put B02 on, but i used cwm instead of the ota update, never backed anything up, i just reinstalled all my apps via market again, i have the stock 4.0.4 contacts and the all backup app on the phone now, but in about phone it says "Infusion B01 (jan 22.2012)" and when i reboot the phone i get the over update to B02 notification, how did you resolve this in build prop? what did you change?

Edited by feckineejit

i think overclocking is not working and also there is no setting icon in the application menu

where dose it say that overclocking is included in this rom? :huh:

you need to flash a custom kernel

i've the same problem you had, i put B02 on, but i used cwm instead of the ota update, never backed anything up, i just reinstalled all my apps via market again, i have the stock 4.0.4 contacts and the all backup app on the phone now, but in about phone it says "Infusion B01 (jan 22.2012)" and when i reboot the phone i get the over update to B02 notification, how did you resolve this in build prop? what did you change?

if you open the rom.zip on your computer you will see that it actually says B02 (at the bottom), something must of when wrong with the install or something

Guest sanjay.thomas

I'm new to this forum, having bought the G300 only few days back. Installed Infusion today and it works like a charm. A huge thanks to the ROM's creator :)

Two questions:

1. What is the purpose of the lock icon on the notification bar?

2. During an incoming call only half of the caller picture is being displayed. But as soon as you accept the call, the full image is displayed. Can anything be done about this?

Thank you.

Guest feckineejit

if you open the rom.zip on your computer you will see that it actually says B02 (at the bottom), something must of when wrong with the install or something

Sorry if this sounds stupid :) but what do you mean by open the rom zip? do you mean download rom from first page to desktop and see B02 at the bottom off the zip file, because that's what i done.

Guest dan nedan

@tillaz

- under nova launcher and geno kernel 1228 mhz = antutu 3280

- under nemus launcher and geno kernel 1228 mhz= antutu 3435.

between scores no other changes.

is there any explanation for this big difference between the 2 scores?

@tillaz

- under nova launcher and geno kernel 1228 mhz = antutu 3280

- under nemus launcher and geno kernel 1228 mhz= antutu 3435.

between scores no other changes.

is there any explanation for this big difference between the 2 scores?

Sorry for the offtopic, but do you notice any change in memory management with geno kernel?

Guest wiiman2012

just use swap launcher zip.

That is only useful if you have the .apk in the first place. Which I didn't. Also, the program I mentioned allows one to uninstall anything you don't need. Where most apps that allow this sort of thing cost money.

Where most apps that allow this sort of thing cost money.

Does Tillaz still include link2sd with the ROM, I know he did at one point? If so then just use that to install and uninstall system apps, it is tried and tested and also free.

Guest wiiman2012

Nah, it's App2SD now and it doesn't allow removal of system apps. Not that I can find anyways, I can tick the setting so that I can see the system apps, but it doesn't all me to uninstall apps.

Nah, it's App2SD now and it doesn't allow removal of system apps. Not that I can find anyways, I can tick the setting so that I can see the system apps, but it doesn't all me to uninstall apps.

Try ultimate backup. Freezes remove backup an restore. Best one I've used

Guest top_score

think my phone is playing up.

swap launcher. zip

contacts

messenger

google play

actually everything works fine, I feel a bit left out, can you do something to mess it up so I don't feel lonely.

ps

this rom also makes me sexier to women

pps

thanks for another great update.

its not a bug... your clearly are not on B01 / 08, (it says you are on B06)

it says this because older versions are no longer supported with OTA (old id was removed from the server, new id is > InfusB944)

i have explained this way two many times now :(

I am running B01, I just updated my phone like 2 days ago. Just leave it anyway, its not that big a deal.

Edited by kyan31

Guest android789

'sup guys,how is it going?. I've got a question: do you know any valid alternative to the app "App2zip"? I'm looking for an other app 'cause i got problem with most of the apps i flashed with App2zip's backup after the update B07 to B01,i had to reinstall most of them. Can you help me?

I can translate to portuguese tillaz

Just a question, i updated to b02 but in my "about" is saying that i am in b01 and i have OTA message to update for b02.

I don't know if was the "all backup" restore that restored the info of the phone, how can i revert it without wipe? I'm sure that i am in b02 cause i have go backup and contacts 4.0.4

Edit: I had a close look at the all backup files and was the info.xml the problem lol i need to change it, how to? :s

What files have we edit to translate???

'sup guys,how is it going?. I've got a question: do you know any valid alternative to the app "App2zip"? I'm looking for an other app 'cause i got problem with most of the apps i flashed with App2zip's backup after the update B07 to B01,i had to reinstall most of them. Can you help me?

Titanium Backup with root access, huawei allbackup, go backup (limited to 200MB in the free version), MyBackup (pro) and tons of other apps... There are several blog posts covering the matter, just google em

Edited by klezkk

Guest KrAzYtHeBoY

Infusion-B944-B02-Worlwide-Fix-KrAzYtHeBoY

Include (SystemUI.apk - framework-res.apk):

+ Battery in charge mode show circle battery

+ Battery in charge mode show percent to percent 0-100% battery charge status

+ New image for bottom into notifications bar

+ Power-OFF Menu: Shutdown, Reboot, Recovery Mode Options

+ Press Shutdown/Reboot/Recovery Mode option, show "Are you sure?" message (Old message: Are you sure to shutdown?)

+ Confirm "Are you sure?" into Shudown/Reboot/Recovery Mode show "Working..." message. (Old message: Shutdown...)

Download Now!

Infusion-B944-B02-Spanish-Mod-KrAzYtHeBoY (Working for ALL-LANGUAGES, NOT ONLY FOR SPANISH USERS)

Includes (12 apks):

+ Fix contacts lag in contacts.apk (by tillaz)

+ Add Spanish Lang in BatteryBarSettings

+ Fix Spanish Lang in CPUSettings

+ Fix spanish Lang in FontSystem

+ Add variables-strings in FontSystem for translate a other langs

+ Translate Reboot and Recovery text (press power button) to spanish and fixed shutdown_confirm txt modified

+ Replace images into framework-res per CM9 style images

+ Add Flashlight App (Torch)

+ Add circle battery on charge mode

+ Show 0 to 100% in charge mode

+ New end-image for notifications toggle

+ Blue ICS Color for date notifications statusbar

+ Translate to Spanish app-name My Files to Mis Archivos

+ OTA Updater complete translation to Spanish (add value-es)

+ Full Spanish traduction for SuperSU

+ Fix Spanish translate in SettingsProvider

+ Translate text "Aj de blueto." to "Bluetooth" y "Ajsde bluetooth" a "Ajustes"

+ Add string per translate text "Phone" to "Teléfono" on spanish lang

+ Translate to spanish Infusion menu into config (system, lockscreen, font)

+ Text fixed "Pin verificado." to "PIN VERIFICADO" into Spanish lang

+ Text fixed "Conexiones inalambricas ." into menu "config" changed to "Mas..." in spanish language

+ Texts "Ajustes de sonidio, Ajustes de pantalla, Uso de bateria" changed to "Sonido, Pantalla, Bateria" in spanishlang!

Download now!

Edited by KrAzYtHeBoY

Guest shpibrazz

The newest problem i have...the ringtone is lagging when someone is calling! :D BUT, caller id isn't happening! :)

The things which happens in android....it's funny! :D

Guest BillBong

Hi all, anyone tried to install Nova Prime over the Nova (free) which is installed as a system app? I'm having problems with it "corrupted data" or not overwriting the existing Nova (free)