[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Just to say many thanks tillaz. I have been running B02 for a few days now and all seems really good. Adding NOVA Prime was very easy as we are back to NOVA for launcher. Great idea having a good Back Up program included as it makes moving to the latest release a lot easier.

I was using 2gToogle upto B02, but I was having poor mobile signal problems on B01(?), so I have left it off for B02, battery is looking good (not much use, but 52% remaining after currently running for 36 hours). Free memory seems a lot more than B07 etc. I am in the 140-150mb after 36 hours running.

I am yet to try installing on SD Card, as my previous Go Backup - backed up then restored to Internal (which I am not bothered about, might aswell use it). I plan to install big apps to SD card, I have Six-Guns on my tablet so will grab the APK and install on mobile at some point.

Cheers for the Tesla Flashlight hint on linking to NOVA menu long press - very handy

since i have modded the rom to see all games supported for the adreno 200 you can grab six guns from the market ;)

No offense but the icons look like s***

ok, i wont release the themes since there not good enough...

Guest kieranswhite

since i have modded the rom to see all games supported for the adreno 200 you can grab six guns from the market ;)

if you have finished them. why not release them? i quite like the idea

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

One question. What are your free ram after 100h of running without reboot? I'm asking this because when running B01 in the first two days I have 130-100Mb free and all works good but now after 96+h of running non stop I have around 50Mb free and when I'm looking at the running apps and then pressing show cached processes memory goes to 1-2Mb free... Of course at this moment I have plenty of lancher kills ... I don't know what the f..k is wrong with this huawei ICS. It's buggy as hell...

Good day Tillaz, i guess it is not needed to listen to only one person opinion about themes,

i am pretty sure here are a lot of others that will enjoy those themes,

i myself would like to give it a try

so if You do have the time then do it, we will enjoy it for sure

once again great job !

Guest Fabrizioso

Hi,

in the former Infusion versions the dialler hat this great function that you can not only enter digits but it also interprets the characters on the keypad and makes a contact search. So when I would want to call e.g. Tillaz I just enter 8-4-5-5-... and then would be offered Tillaz contact to call.

In B02 this does not work anymore, has anything changed in the dialler app? Can we get the old version as an add-on?

I really love that function and I'm using it at the almost only way of initiating a call, would be great to get it back.

Thanks Tillaz for the continuous work on this great ROM!

Fabrizio

Guest Higgy69

Oh yeah, don't worry I knew about that from your previous posts. I was getting at that my Home internet connection is slowwwww, so if I have got the file already I would just transfer it over. If I could grab APK's from work I would be laughing as we have one monster internet connection!

@tilaz

i agree not sure if the themes work for me ( no offence but might be best to leave these out.

when are we expecting the new release?

you are aware that they are in the forum of add-on's and not mandatory to flash them...

Zte u950 is very good, try that phone

WOW feking hell.... this thing just murdered the G300...

quote:

"And when we say blow out the water, we mean this: a 4.3in Tegra 3-based smartphone with 1GB of RAM going for a ridiculously low £99."

source >> http://www.mobot.net...rmance-99-49484

i can see lots of G300's on ebay if there is a European version lol, for £99 i will take one of theses :)

EDIT: we would need a V950 for Europe though, and it might never happen :(

you are aware that they are in the forum of add-on's and not mandatory to flash them...

you said you where working on some tweeks, thats why i thought you are going to put out an update.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

i'm talking about the themes

so no b3 in further time ?

because i must B02 flash again because that annoying Bug that the phones dont go on 3g @ deep sleep and no data using. (after open CPU Controller and Power Widget) I dont know why. had this on every infusion rom.

Guest top_score

so when r u releasing update rom?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say it will be released when it's finished to tillaz satisfaction, as good as he is I'm pretty sure at this point he doesn't know how long it will be as I'm sure he's got pesky things like work, family and social life interfering.

I'm sure you appreciate it is neigh on impossible to say how long a brand new concept will take until it's completed. as with most things in custom roms each thing is a unique thing, some things will take longer than others dependant on how quickly the solution appears.

the more time tillaz spends here responding to "when is the next update" questions the less time he has developing the rom. however maybe you could just request he stops developing the rom and just giving ETA's on the next update, but that would be counterproductive as each time the ETA would be longer, he would be stuck in an endless loop spending more time giving ETA only to find two posts later someone else is asking for an ETA. a new ETA would have to be estimated, then he would be questioned about why the ETA changed, and so be locked in a vicious cycle of never ending ETA dates.

And that is why developers don't give ETA on updates.

oh my what a rant I've just had, made me feel a whole lot better.

I use Tiny Flashlight +LED from the play store, if the light is on the screen does not turn off until the light has been turned off.

solved!! no problem with b02. it must have been a bad restore in previous version. flashlight app wasn't even in the app's drawer... lol

hey tillaz,

B2 looks perfect and feels perfect.

If people don't like themes, don't download themes, simple as that.

I'd like to try some of thoose themes if possible. They look good. I believe that most of us would like to give it a try.

Very nice work

Thanks

Guest lemonade747

WOW feking hell.... this thing just murdered the G300...

quote:

"And when we say blow out the water, we mean this: a 4.3in Tegra 3-based smartphone with 1GB of RAM going for a ridiculously low £99."

source >> http://www.mobot.net...rmance-99-49484

i can see lots of G300's on ebay if there is a European version lol, for £99 i will take one of theses :)

EDIT: we would need a V950 for Europe though, and it might never happen :(

Zte u950 is the cheapest quad-core android phone. I hope i can buy it as soon as it is released

I'm going to take a wild guess and say it will be released when it's finished to tillaz satisfaction, as good as he is I'm pretty sure at this point he doesn't know how long it will be as I'm sure he's got pesky things like work, family and social life interfering.

I'm sure you appreciate it is neigh on impossible to say how long a brand new concept will take until it's completed. as with most things in custom roms each thing is a unique thing, some things will take longer than others dependant on how quickly the solution appears.

the more time tillaz spends here responding to "when is the next update" questions the less time he has developing the rom. however maybe you could just request he stops developing the rom and just giving ETA's on the next update, but that would be counterproductive as each time the ETA would be longer, he would be stuck in an endless loop spending more time giving ETA only to find two posts later someone else is asking for an ETA. a new ETA would have to be estimated, then he would be questioned about why the ETA changed, and so be locked in a vicious cycle of never ending ETA dates.

And that is why developers don't give ETA on updates.

oh my what a rant I've just had, made me feel a whole lot better.

thanks for a simple answer!

Guest Dante2070

Can anyone tell me how to disable spell check on this release? I also would like to know if it's possible to disable, or at least delete, frequently called entries. Worked before the latest update by manually removing each entry via holding it and bringing up a menu. Thanks.