[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest cjcandrei

Hi guys,

So my understanding is that the last contact.zip patch fixes the contact lag when someone is calling, but it breaks somewhat the contact app and your not able to edit the contacts or something ...

Is this true?

Thanks.

I have a HUGE problem that's driving me crazy! When I'm in a call, the screen turns off, and I can't turn it on to end the call so the person on the other side has to hang up first. The unlock and the volume buttons can't wake the device it just goes in deep sleep. Please tillaz help me out.

Guest cjcandrei

I have a HUGE problem that's driving me crazy! When I'm in a call, the screen turns off, and I can't turn it on to end the call so the person on the other side has to hang up first. The unlock and the volume buttons can't wake the device it just goes in deep sleep. Please tillaz help me out.

I think you should look here:

Guest BillBong

.............. Adding NOVA Prime was very easy as we are back to NOVA for launcher ........

Can you go through the steps you did to get Prime running. I still can't get it working. I've tried using the previous patch but that still ends with a conflict. I've tried installing an intermediary launcher (through the zip process) and then putting Prime on top of that but it doesn't work for me. It's the only thing holding me back from using B02

Guest wouterbeer

Help.Can someone direct me to the actual

infusion

ROM Zip file as i cannot locate it.Thank You

Go to first post. Click on the spoiler for YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST

There it is.

Guest wouterbeer

Does anyone knows whether it is possible to hide/unhide folder in the stock gallery? Even when I put a nomedia file in a folder (by using the stock file manager) the images still show up in the gallery..??

Does anyone knows whether it is possible to hide/unhide folder in the stock gallery? Even when I put a nomedia file in a folder (by using the stock file manager) the images still show up in the gallery..??

U have to hide the map from the settings in stock file manager, select the map and you'll see option there ...

Guest wouterbeer

U have to hide the map from the settings in stock file manager, select the map and you'll see option there ...

This is what I did (select option "hide from scanner"). The file manager then puts a nomedia file in the folder. That should hide it for (all?) applications. But in my case this is not working and the folder and images it contains keep showing up in the gallery!?

EDIT: To be clear: it is putting a nomedia file in their, but it still shows up...

Edited by wouterbeer

This is what I did (select option "hide from scanner"). The file manager then puts a nomedia file in the folder. That should hide it for (all?) applications. But in my case this is not working and the folder and images it contains keep showing up in the gallery!?

EDIT: To be clear: it is putting a nomedia file in their, but it still shows up...

agree, just tried it and the same for me, all the images are still visible in gallery even after u hide them in file manager ... strange

Guest hippy dave

The gallery does seem really unwilling to pick up file system changes, I deleted a bunch of photos and their folders from the memory card by usb, and gallery still showed the folders, and claimed they still had the previous number of photos in them. I can't remember how I got it to refresh in the end, but it wasn't easy.

For the record, I don't know if the stock Rom has this problem as I didn't use it for long enough :-)

Guest orebollo

Can someone please upload Huawei's stock My Calendar app ???

Its really useful...

I've got the same question, is it possible to use Huawei's My Calendar with this Infusion ROM?

I'm used to it in previous versions and would like to keep something similar.

Thanks in advance.

Tillaz :

does this works with ur rom? http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=739530 (I know you had this on a older version)

Because my phone doesn't go anymore to 3G to save battery in Sleep mode or when no downloading. It stills on H.

Switching manual to 2G sucks :(

yes

I've got the same question, is it possible to use Huawei's My Calendar with this Infusion ROM?

I'm used to it in previous versions and would like to keep something similar.

Thanks in advance.

i have never included this... but will make an add-on

Guest kieranswhite

Anyone know if/how Fastboot can be added to this ROM?

i asked this quesion a few weeks ago. tillaz said he removed it so he could add the reboot to recovery option

Edited by kieranswhite

Guest top_score

anybody know when the new b05 is going to be released, really hoping b03 and b04 are going to be skipped so we can get to the good stuff. my crystal ball says it's going to be 2013Q1.

Guest top_score

I know this sounds stupid but why isn't there a email or settings icon in the launcher? thanks lol

pretty sure there is, it's the default Gmail, looks like an envelope with an M in it.

can't remember though to be entirely honest and I'm not going to reset my rom to find out sorry.