[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Black text, white background - what is needed

agree with this one

Mr. Tillaz please if it is possible please make an white theme, so that everything would look more perfect :) or maybe an white with 50% transparency would be awesome !

thank you once again for your perfect work and may the God bless You !

Tillaz one little question, is it possible to install the rom without having a sd-card, i am asking that because yesterday i sold mine and now i dont have any but want to make the last upgrade, thank you

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Just updatet OTA and use this time full gobackup backup.

Works perfect.and all i did this before i must go work :D

just takes 30mins with download an backup and restore

Guest dinamo1975

Hi,

I have a question: After installing the any theme (orange, red etc), can I switch between the diferent theme colours and how can i do that? Is there any menu option for that? Thanks,

Guest kommunist81

android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Holo.Light"

Thanks, I understand, but I'm not programmer. My Attempts are no result

Edited by kommunist81

Guest dinamo1975

...I install the orange theme and might be a small bug!

1. Still remains blue...

2. Why is not orange when is activate?

3. How can switch the themes?

post-995199-0-19517700-1352215392_thumb.

post-995199-0-65767400-1352216030_thumb.

Edited by dinamo1975

care to elaborate?

CM is already modded all the settings and tweaks you could possibly need/want are already and in terms of functionality(to make it easier to use) most of these modification are integrated in to the settings .

more and more of these tweaks are being added to CM more or less everyday so there in no point modding something that is already modded for performance and reliability.....

If it aint broke dont fix, that's all im trying to say really..

feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Edited by mack_

Guest tracasan

for example my old p500 has a lot of CM 7.2 moded roms... so it is possible to mod a CM ROM. I'm sure that even if it's CM, there are still a few things that could be improved or cool features the some of us might want to have(for example call recording)

Edited by tracasan

for example my old p500 has a lot of CM 7.2 moded roms... so it is possible to mod a CM ROM. I'm sure that even if it's CM, there are still a few things that could be improved or cool features the some of us might want to have(for example call recording)

i didn't say it was impossible to mod a CM rom.... i just said there was no point and i think maybe cool features would be a very good addition.

tillaz, do you think you'll try to mod CM9 or 10 when they're released?

no, but if i ever did do anything cm related i would build it my self,

but since i don't own a g300 and never will it would be impossible,

and doing this takes a hell of a lot more of your time than coding new stuff into a stock rom (cm / miui features)

i can get most stuff coded into a stock rom in a couple of hours or an update done in an hour... its getting a chance to test it that takes a long time

and having kids and work gives me even less time for ROMs... main reason why i just mod stock roms ;)

no, but if i ever did do anything cm related i would build it my self,

but since i don't own a g300 and never will it would be impossible,

and doing this takes a hell of a lot more of your time than coding new stuff into a stock rom (cm / miui features)

i can get most stuff coded into a stock rom in a couple of hours or an update done in an hour... its getting a chance to test it that takes a long time

and having kids and work gives me even less time for ROMs... main reason why i just mod stock roms ;)

your doing a great job keep it up.

the only thing thats wrong with these roms are the touch sensativly of the screen its still not quick as GB, if you could work on only this issue and make it as responsive that would make it just as good if not better. is this possible?

@tillaz. I have replaced the file install-recovery.sh (in system/etc) by this one http://www.modaco.co...al-sd-as-extsd/

(modificated install-recovery.sh) because I use this one for Link2sd.

There is no problem to do that ? Your file install-recovery.sh is about kernel debug.

yes, that removes the FPS cap

you should add your code underneath it

...I install the orange theme and might be a small bug!

1. Still remains blue...

2. Why is not orange when is activate?

3. How can switch the themes?

that looks white to me, the way its always been.. why would it be orange ?

then do you think daz would be upset if i asked him to add some stuff, like density changer and built-in call recorder? biggrin.png

i think when daz is happy with the core functionality he will start to add in all the other extras

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Finally after you rename it complete to Desire HD. Gangster Rio works :D

Nice work.

But i think its to heavy for the ram because it goes FC after you get into the world.

€dit. Works after second atempt. But the adreno works hard. Sometimes hard stutterings :D

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Thanks, I understand, but I'm not programmer. My Attempts are no result

i did intend to attempt a holo.Light theme as all the resources are already in android from 4.+ you just need to apply it

would of looked a bit like this, but was not as easy as i thought

a6f9876d-1797-e49c.jpg8078a76f-9244-3dd6.jpg