[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

I notice tillaz just posted a like to b03 and I was wondering what to do with it lol? Because it is a bin file I can't flash it using CWN can I?

Rename it .zip

Guest kommunist81

i did intend to attempt a holo.Light theme as all the resources are already in android from 4.+ you just need to apply it

would of looked a bit like this, but was not as easy as i thought

a6f9876d-1797-e49c.jpg8078a76f-9244-3dd6.jpg

Superb! Bring to an end and you will succeed. You read my mind, it came as it is necessary

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Damn Help.

CWM says B4 is bad zip. and i dont have any backup

sorry guys,redownloaded and reformat sdcard solved everything

I Bricked my Phone Hangs up on first bootscreen, then goes again to CWM

Noooo it still goes to CWM nothing helped Help now its 150€ crap

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest shpibrazz

I would reealy love to finally know who is calling me...i have b03,an applied fix.zip which only substituted the new dialer with the old one that doesn't have instant contact search,or whatever is called...is it really possible that the most basic function is impossible to troubleshoot?

Edited by shpibrazz

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Damn. Again. ZIP B4 from first Post is bad.

I Flash B2 and now everthing works again. I'm Confused tillaz!

I now use again OTA to B4.

everthing is confusing.....

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Load youre favorite from xda or anything else and use the Font Changer under Settings :)

Works very well ;)

i use this font:

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest top_score

I've found I always get a bad rom if I download with anything apart from using the stock browser.

well everything is opera mini, opera mobile and dolphin.

don't have a PC so all downloads are done on my phone.

I would reealy love to finally know who is calling me...i have b03,an applied fix.zip which only substituted the new dialer with the old one that doesn't have instant contact search,or whatever is called...is it really possible that the most basic function is impossible to troubleshoot?

lol seriously...

if its so basic you will have no trouble fixing it for huawei...

i mean how do we trouble shoot a problem that dose not give an error, its just slow to respond (logcat wont give anything)

its far from as basic as you make out... and when you do find the root of the problem you need to find the code causing it

Guest Merwenus

B03 still keep forgetting the ringtones on SD card, thought it was already fixed!

And i can't copy ringtones to system/media/audio/ringtones, because it says i don't have rights, it is funny, because it never asked for any. Can't uninstall the SU, to install another superuser app.

What else can I do, to use my ringtones, not the default ones?

Guest Pirex69

Hi Tillaz,

I´m with B04, and i´m facing several lags, for instance with new file explorer. How can I get the logcat in order to send it to you?

Another thing, antutu gives a better score for B04 that B03 was. but it seems in fact slower and laggy... :)

thks

Pirex

Hi Tillaz,

I´m with B04, and i´m facing several lags, for instance with new file explorer. How can I get the logcat in order to send it to you?

Another thing, antutu gives a better score for B04 that B03 was. but it seems in fact slower and laggy... smile.png

thks

Pirex

just use B03 posted on the other page until i find the cause

phone.apk has been a massive pain in the arss to compile...

i had to remove some langues for it to work so if you test this please dont complaint about that..

if it works i will spend more time on it, if not its dose not matter

this is only to see if it fixes / improves the things mentioned

NANDROID BACKUP FIRST AS THERE IS A CHANCE IT WONT WORK BECAUSE OF THE TROUBLE I HAD COMPILING IT

you must only flash and test one at a time....

1. this test is mainly for people who suffer from low mic sound, and need to disable dual mic

this enables in call noise suppression, so please let me know if call quality is any better

call-qaulity.zip

2. this is for caller id lag, tell me if its fixed

caller-lag-fix.zip

Tillaz

could you integrate the settings in the app drawer?

is it not easier to just press the menu button then settings ?

rather than the app drawer icon then finding the settings icon?

Guest Pain_Deluxe

@tillaz: Take your Time for B5 ;) I reinstall everthing just an hour ago with NOT using GoBackup and now its fine like on B3. naaaaaah still little lag(on playstore ect)

And antother question. Is there an app / plugin for Killing / Stop Manually APPs. Because its anoyying thats facebook,ebay and TuneIn are alway in Ram(NOT CACHE!). I know taskkiller but it drains battery i heard.

(And check your link in first post, Loaded 2 times and it fail for flash. OTA works (I know thats is the same link....)

And another little qustion ;D can you recompile MTP remove ADD On for B4 ? (I dont have SD issue. had them never :))

Edited by Pain_Deluxe