[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Upayidance

2nd reboot today so far!! xD just picked it up from my pocket (i made a call less than 20 minutes ago and havent checked it since) and it asked me to insert PIN, in status said its on 10 minutes uptime.

I really dont know if the reboot problem should be posed here since i just read the mess with G300 and ICS problems, and if its not ROM related?

thanks!

Guest Pain_Deluxe

2nd reboot today so far!! xD just picked it up from my pocket (i made a call less than 20 minutes ago and havent checked it since) and it asked me to insert PIN, in status said its on 10 minutes uptime.

I really dont know if the reboot problem should be posed here since i just read the mess with G300 and ICS problems, and if its not ROM related?

thanks!

RIL Patch flashed ? (Wich was your Stock Base ?).

Anyway. Flashed B5 OTA use GoBackup. Work like a charm.

I got my reboots work out : When i put my phone in Standby i toggle it to 2G. (So it can recived Whatsapp ect) and i have no more reboots.

Guest miguelf
Something i noticed was when you turn off mobile data it wont change the icon to off untill i turn off wifi, no matter how many times i click it, but when i click wifi off, the icon changes on and off as it should when you press it, just a visual confusion :D

I had already detected the same problem a few days ago. Its just a detail, but can get tricky for people who dont figure it out

Is there a patch for fixing the notification problem (when turning off or on it forgets the notification tone), ive tried searching the thread but havent found anything. It didnt do it on the old Infusion ROM but does it on this one even when I plug my phone into USB!

Guest miguelf

Thank you tillaz for fixing the gmail notification bug :D

Performance is much better now, zero lag spotted. Touch screen looks very responsive this time .

Just had an issue after the update. All my apps that should be on the sd card where on the internal memory. But already moved them using app2sd. Anyone else got this problem?

Thanks for your efforts Tillaz :)

i'm going to get a FAQ written up to help people with there problems, and save me some time

maybe start a new thread as this is getting to big to read if your new lol

also i can have a patch to flash after the rom to in enable the wizard at boot, but to be honest though i think its quicker without it...

and everyone should be using the included "go backup" to restore rather than have Google re-download all of you apps (much easier)

we don't want to update to "go backup pro" as it has a 200mb limit...

actually you cant update it any way as the version included is not the pro version its just "go backup" witch has since been removed from the market

you can get go "backup pro" from the market but will still have the included version as its essentially not the same app (not recommended as it has restrictions)

also, random reboots are definitely related to your baseband if turning on off 3g stops it happening...

you should flash the update.app that was for your country or closest and then re-flash your chosen rom

Guest Pain_Deluxe

also, random reboots are definitely related to your baseband if turning on off 3g stops it happening...

you should flash the update.app that was for your country or closest and then re-flash your chosen rom

And for them they don't have time for that just turn on only G data in standby :)

After that i haven't any reboots anymore (The only reboots was on standby and HSPA) When i use my phone i dont have any problems HSPA :)

and you safe battery with only G Data.

btw: Got 3036 on Antutu with B5. I think thats normal right?

And for them they don't have time for that just turn on only G data in standby :)

After that i haven't any reboots anymore (The only reboots was on standby and HSPA) When i use my phone i dont have any problems HSPA :)

and you safe battery with only G Data.

btw: Got 3036 on Antutu with B5. I think thats normal right?

Turn on airplane mode and run the test and you will get around 3300

Not sure why but it improves the score

Guest Latch86

Hi, at the moment I have the official ICS update but I would like to install Infusion and would be extremely grateful for a few pointers...

1. Looking at this thread (http://www.modaco.co...2-6-themes-b05/), the links on Page 1 seems to have been posted back in July so I was wondering if they were for the latest Infusion ROM? Please could you let me know if it is? If not, if possible, please could someone send me a link?
  2. I am a complete newb to this and have been using Beggin's guide for installing ROMs (http://www.modaco.co...date-root-more/). Would I be able to follow his guide again to install Infusion? If so, any chance you could let me know if it would it be the steps for the custom ROM or the official ROM?
  3. Are there any preliminary steps I need to follow before installing Infusion?

Thanks in advance for all your help!!

Guest kieranswhite

Hi, at the moment I have the official ICS update but I would like to install Infusion and would be extremely grateful for a few pointers...

1. Looking at this thread (http://www.modaco.co...2-6-themes-b05/), the links on Page 1 seems to have been posted back in July so I was wondering if they were for the latest Infusion ROM? Please could you let me know if it is? If not, if possible, please could someone send me a link?
  2. I am a complete newb to this and have been using Beggin's guide for installing ROMs (http://www.modaco.co...date-root-more/). Would I be able to follow his guide again to install Infusion? If so, any chance you could let me know if it would it be the steps for the custom ROM or the official ROM?
  3. Are there any preliminary steps I need to follow before installing Infusion?

Thanks in advance for all your help!!

look on the first post carefully there is a link to B05(the latest version), look for the read this carefully bit . then flash this in clockwork mod recovery with the usual wipes (use the turorial for flashing roms)

Edited by kieranswhite

Guest kieranswhite

Thanks. Will look at this. Just so I know which steps to follow, would it be the part of the guide for installing (1) custom ROMs or; (2) the official ROM?

custom roms :)