[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Johnnyd1979

sounds like you need to calibrate your proximity censer

Ok I'll try to do that. Thanks.

Btw other problem I have now is that google play now doesn't identify my cellphone and I can't manage my apps from the pc.

It is usually because of the screen protector, it is not clear enough to let the light go through to your proxmity sensor.

I don't use a screen protector. And the screen is ultra clean. But thanks anyway.

Appreciate, you saved me a lot of work

:D

I'd try Dolphin Browser as well it works great in this cell.

Edited by Johnnyd1979

Btw other problem I have now is that google play now doesn't identify my cellphone and I can't manage my apps from the pc.

its just slow to update give it time and it will display, you will be looking for a desire HD as i changed the phone id to get more games / apps to work

Guest antitauon

Hi, I haven't been checking this topic lately, would be nice if someone could brief me...

So currently I'm on B03 (went back from B04 because I had lag issues), tillaz said after B05 he would release patches to try and fix this issue so it could be implemented in a later release. Now... how far have we come?

Guest Pain_Deluxe

If you are have freshly flash infusion , google need some time to regonize the phone again. Sometimes it need hours.....

BTW: Brother in Arms 2 works like a charm. Just a little lag when big bombs comming :P

Shame on Gameloft & google that they dont supportet the g300 native. (But the Desire HD with same hardware.....)

@

antitauon

Lags have been cleaned out on B5.... Just go and use GoBackup and then use a OTA Install :)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest antitauon

(But the Desire HD with same hardware.....)

It's not exactly the same hardware. Cortex-A5 != Snapdragon. A5 performance is slightly below A8, Snapdragon is slightly above.

@

antitauon

Lags have been cleaned out on B5.... Just go and use GoBackup and then use a OTA Install :)

Really? Hmm, I think I'll wait a bit until tillaz confirms ;) I've been spending too much time flashing and re-configuring my phone lately.

Edited by antitauon

It's not exactly the same hardware. Cortex-A5 != Snapdragon. A5 performance is slightly below A8, Snapdragon is slightly above.

Really? Hmm, I think I'll wait a bit until tillaz confirms wink.png I've been spending too much time flashing and re-configuring my phone lately.

its just so the g300 is identified as having an adreno GPU on the market / in gameloft games (downloads the correct data)

no sure what you want me to confirm, buy yeah, lag is gone in B05

Guest antitauon

its just so the g300 is identified as having an adreno GPU on the market / in gameloft games (downloads the correct data)

no sure what you want me to confirm, buy yeah, lag is gone in B05

Okay... I guess then I'll go back to installing.

Thanks for all your work, by the way! I think I haven't said that yet :)

Great work Tillaz, on B5 no lag and caller ID working perfectly. Had problem with default storage and after applying fix it's all good now.

I want to ask if there is "favorites" in contacts and how to display them? In contacts I have "groups", "contacts" and "frequently contacted".

And how do I get back standard lockscreen, I installed 1, deleted and now I can not go back to standard one . . .

Installed B05 Last night, all seems well. Just got a caller ID lag though :( Showed the number but no name, when I finished on the phone the name appeard.

Edited by Cardie

Guest miguelf
I'd try Dolphin Browser as well it works great in this cell.
I also had dolphin before but opera mobile on this cellphone is faster then any browser app on the google market. Try it, im shure you will not regret :b

Guest miguelf

Finally i deleted Facebook APP.

Guys! use facebook over browser ;) Better Performance, more Ram free.

Good tip! :) Facebook uses a lot of ram(84mb), never noticed that :o

I have searched on the google market and found an app called "Fast for Facebook". I think im going to start to use it :D

i don't know why people are so obsessed with loads of free ram, things work faster when ram is been used properly, not when its all free sitting idle

i think people are forgetting / don't know what ram is actually used for in a device...

100mb free of 387mb available is a good sign its been used properly (assuming you have a few apps on your phone)

EDIT: but is defiantly a good idea to remove apps that are hogging the ram as the app is poorly configgerd

i don't know why people are so obsessed with loads of free ram, things work faster when ram is been used properly, not when its all free sitting idle

i think people are forgetting / don't know what ram is actually used for in a device...

100mb free of 387mb available is good sign its been used properly

EDIT: but is defiantly a good idea to remove apps that are hogging the ram as the app is clearly badly configerd

That is why I don't use any task killers.

Another question: I've been a user of this ROM since B03 (I know, not long time ago). And whanever I need to update, the only way to save all my savedatas is through Titanium Backup right?

I have found another bug Tillaz..

When trying to add an album as widget from the gallery, the photos went in loading loop and start blinking. This only happens when adding an album but works if you add one photo

Ps: I dont know if this was working in the previous versions.

just tried this and it works fine for me, my album only had 5 pictures in though for testing... will try 200 now

EDIT: just tried an album of 172 and its working fine

check that you don't have any corrupt images in the album, it could be causing the problem if it can't load an image (sending it into a loop)

also, are you using the stock gallery? or have you flashed the 4.2 camera?

Guest miguelf

just tried this and it works fine for me, my album only had 5 pictures in though for testing... will try 200 now

EDIT: just tried an album of 172 and its working fine

check that you don't have any corrupt images in the album, it could be causing the problem if it can load an image (sending it into a loop)

also, are you using the stock gallery? or have you flashed the 4.2 camera?

Just tryed again with the same album and same photos, and its working :o

Dont know how and why lool Im using the stock gallery and camera. Anyway, thanks for helping if this happens again i will post it :)

Edited by miguelf

Guest mcsliver

Hi guys. Once again, good job on infusion, tillaz =) I can't say that I've found bugs because I still haven't tried an oficial ROM from huawei.

I have, perhaps, a simple question. I have installed the newest infusion but i would to test first the oficial huawei b944. How do I install this one, knowing that I have Infusion with CWM root etc.. ? Through CWM? SD Card Update (through this I couldn't because it the bar stops growing more or less at half of it)

I was searching around how to install a stock ROM after an install with a modified rom like this (infusion) but didn't found anything that told me how to do it... Some one could help me please?

Guest MrPuddington

I think it is because there is no way of figuring out whether the ram is used properly or not. It is just shown as used in apps, and that's it. And applications closing because the system runs out of ram seems to be the most important bug of ICS on the G300. Maybe the facebook app is part of the problem, hogging lots of ram, but then again it works fine on other devices, so it is not the full story.

I think it is because there is no way of figuring out whether the ram is used properly or not. It is just shown as used in apps, and that's it. And applications closing because the system runs out of ram seems to be the most important bug of ICS on the G300. Maybe the facebook app is part of the problem, hogging lots of ram, but then again it works fine on other devices, so it is not the full story.

huaweis ics is a mess that's for sure, but the phone i have for testing works fairly well and i never noticed any apps closing while using them,

but then again the main annoying problems found in huaweis ics is split across the users, for instance some don't have the reverting sdcard or caller id

where as other people do, no matter what they try lol, its confusing :blink:

Ok I don't know if this problem is ROM related or game related but I just installed the new Angry Birds (star wars) and that game just closes when I hit restart button. I think it doesn't load the ads or something and it crashes. It works well when connected to the net.

Guest Latch86

Hi all, I have just installed Infusion and it's working great except I can't figure out how to reorganise apps in the app drawer? Sorry if this should be obvious but I can't find any options for this...

Please could someone let me know how to do this?

You can't, this is a limitation with the Launcher (Nova) and not the ROM. It's a feature that is only available in Nova Prime which you can buy from the market and then use (or flash in to use it from system). Other Prime features that you might miss having are hiding apps from app draw, unread counts and scroll effects.

If you want these features back you can always use Go Launcher, which works on ICS as well as GB.