[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Pirex69

I noticed a bug. When adding details to a contact, 'SAVE' is not spelt correctly. This happened in B03 & B05.

post-992246-0-29124600-1352906507_thumb.

Also a couple of times I have lost data transfer - the phone signal icon has lost its blue? and Mobile Network Status = Disconnected?

I am still connected to network as I can make phone calls but no Internet access? If I put on Wi-Fi then the signal icon goes blue?

Something to do with the phone or signal weirdness? I am on T-Mobile and what with it going to EE I wonder if they are mucking about with network?

yes its true, mine is also like that :)

Guest ppatrao

I noticed a bug. When adding details to a contact, 'SAVE' is not spelt correctly. This happened in B03 & B05.

Also a couple of times I have lost data transfer - the phone signal icon has lost its blue? and Mobile Network Status = Disconnected?

I am still connected to network as I can make phone calls but no Internet access? If I put on Wi-Fi then the signal icon goes blue?

Something to do with the phone or signal weirdness? I am on T-Mobile and what with it going to EE I wonder if they are mucking about with network?

Same here... Save button description not properly configured

snap... i'm having the exact same problem on my o2x (T- mobile / EE) the last two days my internet has been pure s***, and i keep getting disconnected...

i think EE have made things worse... i never had a problem when it was just T- mobile <_<

Guest ukimann

Hey Tillaz, what happened to Holo Light theme and could you please upload the original theme so we can change back?

Btw, still the best rom out there!:)

Edited by ukimann

Guest Higgy69

snap... i'm having the exact same problem on my o2x (T- mobile / EE) the last two days my internet has been pure s***, and i keep getting disconnected...

i think EE have made things worse... i never had a problem when it was just T- mobile <_<

Cheers for info.

Last night I rebooted and even went back to stock Kernel (been using PaulMilbank's Kernel), but it made no difference. Then in the morning when I woke up I noticed it had gone blue again. I updated NOVA from Play store with about a 1 MB/s download! So when they are not fiddling the speed is good!

Guest Higgy69

öhm when its blue it says only that is connect to google or not?

And that FC on web.de Mail App was app related they fixed it:)

I believe that blue means 'data transfer' i.e. internet is available.

Tillaz can you please upload de Go Backup Pro Apk you're using in this rom? Thanks

its always been on the first page lol

EASY BACKUP AND RESTORE:

THIS IS WHAT I DO:

• USE THIS APP IF ITS NOT ALREADY INCLUDED IN YOUR ROM VERSION
  • DO NOT BACK UP CONTACTS IF YOU SYNC THEM FROM GOOGLE (DUPLICATES THEM)
  • LINK

Hi!

I was still running B07 and I did a wipe/factory reset to switch to B05, the latest. I backed up all my stuff using Titanium Backup and after restoring everything looks fantastic except that I am getting a notification about an OTA Update to B08, which is actually a previous version that the one I am running. I guess some setup was messed up due to the use of TitaniumBackup. Any guess how I can get rid of the OTA notification and actually receive only the meaningful OTAs?

Cheers!

Guest prosist

Hi,

I am on B05. But I am having issues with storage. The phone is displaying 3 different storages, (one internal storage with 700MB, almost full; another internal storage with 2GB, completely empty; a SD storage which is my SD card, half used). Why is that??

I would just ignore that problem and go on but when I try to do an update of some apps, I get an error message: insufficient storage space! I already tried to change from SD to internal, as the defaul storage. I also tried to flash the "change-sdcard-option.zip", and changed from sd to internal and vice-versa, but the problem persists: 3 "partitions", and keep getting insufficient space.

Any ideas??

Guest terry.n

Hi,

I am on B05. But I am having issues with storage. The phone is displaying 3 different storages, (one internal storage with 700MB, almost full; another internal storage with 2GB, completely empty; a SD storage which is my SD card, half used). Why is that??

I would just ignore that problem and go on but when I try to do an update of some apps, I get an error message: insufficient storage space! I already tried to change from SD to internal, as the defaul storage. I also tried to flash the "change-sdcard-option.zip", and changed from sd to internal and vice-versa, but the problem persists: 3 "partitions", and keep getting insufficient space.

Any ideas??

You do have 3 partitions - the 2G internal is unusable once you have an SD card (unless you use comething like Cyda's mod http://www.modaco.co...ompatible-1411/ - think you'd need to be rooted though). You need to move some of your apps to the SD card using App Manager, and possible change your default storage to the SD card. Otherwise everything goes to internal.

Edited by terry.n

Guest feckineejit

Tillaz I've now changed to B05 3 times in the past few days, checked the info and it said B05, downloaded all my apps again with go backup, everything still said B05, i get up this morning and check my info and the phone says it is once again back to B01, do you have any idea why this is happening?

Edited by feckineejit

Hi!

I was still running B07 and I did a wipe/factory reset to switch to B05, the latest. I backed up all my stuff using Titanium Backup and after restoring everything looks fantastic except that I am getting a notification about an OTA Update to B08, which is actually a previous version that the one I am running. I guess some setup was messed up due to the use of TitaniumBackup. Any guess how I can get rid of the OTA notification and actually receive only the meaningful OTAs?

Cheers!

One does simply not use titanium backup

OK, fair enough but.... having done that, there must be a way to reconfig the OTA "feed" update or something like that? It is just annoying to see the always-on notification about an OTA update that I don't actually need...

Guest nellebg

Hi, i'm using B05 version of infusion and i'm loving it :) It's the best rom for g300 out there. But today i run into a problem, i can't connect to wifi networks that are 802.1x it just sits there and says saved network after i enter my credentials, but it won't connect to it. I tried on two networks with 802.1x and it's not working. Other protocols and other wifi networks works just fine. Does anyone had similar problem?

Guest prosist

You do have 3 partitions - the 2G internal is unusable once you have an SD card (unless you use comething like Cyda's mod http://www.modaco.co...ompatible-1411/ - think you'd need to be rooted though). You need to move some of your apps to the SD card using App Manager, and possible change your default storage to the SD card. Otherwise everything goes to internal.

hnn, I see. thanks for the info.

btw @tillaz, when I flashed the "change-sdcard-option.zip", i had the name of the phone back to huawei and the ROM back to B08.

cheers

Guest cirencester5

i too have the same question as terry.n, and just seek clarity on at what point did internal memory change from 2 gig to being 700mg and having two internal storages, the other i assume being the original 2 gig, ok i have a 32gig external sdcard so not too worried but wondered why I have a 700mb default internal and a 2 gig internal available which only seems to be accessible when link2sd is installed as mentioned earlier, any advice you can offer a newbie would be appreciated

Guest bladebuddy
i too have the same question as terry.n, and just seek clarity on at what point did internal memory change from 2 gig to being 700mg and having two internal storages, the other i assume being the original 2 gig, ok i have a 32gig external sdcard so not too worried but wondered why I have a 700mb default internal and a 2 gig internal available which only seems to be accessible when link2sd is installed as mentioned earlier, any advice you can offer a newbie would be appreciated

The 700mb storage you are seeing is the phones own default data storage as you move apps to the sd card it will go ip , you have default phone storage on all rom's and phones.

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest cirencester5

ah, so this is the phone memory as when apps are moved from phone to sdcard and vice versa, so why is the 2gig disabled? i'm sure at some point i could switch between the 2 gig or the external sd

Guest terry.n

ah, so this is the phone memory as when apps are moved from phone to sdcard and vice versa, so why is the 2gig disabled? i'm sure at some point i could switch between the 2 gig or the external sd

To clear up any confusion:

Without an 'external' micro-SD card, you have 2 partitions:

1. 750 MB - everything lives here by default, including any apps you install

2. 2 GB - if you move any apps to SD they go here. If you set SD as default storage, then new apps go here (if the app allows it)

When you put in a micro-SD card, this is seen as the SD partition - anything moved/installed to SD goes here FROM NOW ON (any apps you previouly moved to the 2GB partiion will stop working, and have to be reinstalled). You can still use the internal 2GB as storage for music etc, but no apps will run off it.

If you want to use the 2GB for app storage see my previous post linking to Cyda's mod.

HTH.

Edited by terry.n