[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest JHsaucy

its sounds like you are flashing something straight after installing the rom without letting it boot up first time

my advice would be to re-download the rom, don't add anything to it, format system then install.. don't flash anything else just reboot the phone

after it boots up you can go back and flash what ever

I wasn't flashing anything with it before, but I tried what you said and i'm still getting the notification. I've recently got my phone back on warranty from being broken so now it's locked to vodafone again if that changes anything. I'm also using Daz's CWM

Guest Upayidance

Thanks tillaz!

Ye i see now.. APN.. So much stuff i dont know about smartphones yet xD with dumbphones you never had to think about these things

i had time to swing by one of Tele2's stores and turns out even tho they deliverd my new card almost a week ago (im just lazy to put it in :P) my old operators card is still active till the 30th for some reason and they cant move it over any faster. :D Nothing wrong with Infusion tho!

Could you make a mirror of the Google now addon as it's not working. It says it's temporarily unavailable.

EDIT: ok the link is working now.

Edited by kyan31

Thank you for this great mod and keep up the good work!

I'd like to return to disabling camera sounds issue, which as far as I have dug this thread, hasn't been fully resolved yet.

Changing the ".ogg" files names disables most of the camera sounds, but when taping on the focus rectangle in the centre of the screen, the sound of camera focusing still stands. As I presume, the ".ogg" file for this sound must be hard coded into the camera app. Changing "ro.camera.sound.forced" to 0, as many people have stated before, truly has no effect.

Please look into this issue.

Guest palec69

Hi tillaz

Just a quick off-topic about that tablet you bought from merimobiles.I'm thinking about buying one from them and was wondering if they charged you any customs duties? and how long did u wait for it ? (assuming you have chosen free delivery)

Hi tillaz

Just a quick off-topic about that tablet you bought from merimobiles.I'm thinking about buying one from them and was wondering if they charged you any customs duties? and how long did u wait for it ? (assuming you have chosen free delivery)

i never had to pay a penny customs or anything else like that, it just got delivered like normal by royal mail. took about 4 weeks to arrive.

when tracking it i noticed it only actually took 5 days to reach uk customs, after that the status never changed it just arrived 3 weeks later

i would personally get this, its got gorilla glass and an IPS display, ships with jelly bean and has the RK3066 chipset (super fast and easy to root / CWM)

http://www.merimobiles.com/copy-of-teclast-p75hd-7-inch-ips-1024-600-with-android-4-0-1-0ghz-8gb-2160p-otg_p/meri4840.htm

Guest flixblixclix

i never had to pay a penny customs or anything else like that, it just got delivered like normal by royal mail. took about 4 weeks to arrive.

when tracking it i noticed it only actually took 5 days to reach uk customs, after that the status never changed it just arrived 3 weeks later

i would personally get this, its got gorilla glass and an IPS display, ships with jelly bean and has the RK3066 chipset (super fast and easy to root / CWM)

http://www.merimobil..._p/meri4840.htm

such a good config and just 6.5k IND rupees...... unbelievable.....

Guest palec69

http://www.merimobil..._p/meri4840.htm

Thanks for the info ;)

i finally ordered this one

http://www.merimobiles.com/chuwi-v18-8gb-7-inch-allwinner-a13-1-5mhz-g-g-4-3-800-600-with-android-4-0_p/meri7002.htm#reviews

lower res. but huge battery and it will be mainly used for web browsing and skype so its enough, any clue if it supports flash ? (still no answer from them :angry: )

man mobile data battery usage sucks!

only 31m screen on.

it might be that you carrier dose not support fast dormancy, this is turned on by default and if your network dose not support it

your battery will drain faster than normal when using data connection (could possibly be the cause of reboots if they are linked with 3g)

in the build.prop look for this part:

ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy=1
#bit 0: fast_dormancy, bit_1: smart_network_search
ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy_ap=true
[/CODE] [u][b]change it to:[/b][/u]
[CODE]
ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy=0
ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy_ap=false

Thanks for the info wink.png

i finally ordered this one

http://www.merimobil...002.htm#reviews

lower res. but huge battery and it will be mainly used for web browsing and skype so its enough, any clue if it supports flash ? (still no answer from them mad.gif )

yeah, its Armv7 based so it supports flash, they normally take 2 to 3 days to answer emails, but at this time of the year things could take a little longer

Guest Pain_Deluxe

it might be that you carrier dose not support fast dormancy, this is turned on by default and if your network dose not support it

your battery will drain faster than normal when using data connection (could possibly be the cause of reboots if they are linked with 3g)

in the build.prop look for this part:

ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy=1

ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy_ap=true

change it to:

ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy=0

ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy_ap=false

jep reboots were on 3G.

how can i change it?

i use build.prop editor but i cant finde these lines ?!

got them, test it tomorrow

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Have you any idea when the final rom will be done Tillaz, and will it have the caller lag sorted, no rush as i'm happy sticking with B01 for now.

not sure as i want people to test it for a while before its actually released, so its as good as i can get

2 to 3 weeks until i can get a nexus 4 because of stock, so hoping to have things wrapped up here before then :)

i will be looking for testers soon, possibly tomorrow

Guest Pirex69

not sure as i want people to test it for a while before its actually released, so its as good as i can get

2 to 3 weeks until i can get a nexus 4 because of stock, so hoping to have things wrapped up here before then :)

ypu can count on me too :)

Guest dan nedan

ready for some tests.

as like last time

Edited by dan nedan