[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

hi, just installed B06 from B05, upon 1st boot defaulted to internal storage, changing it sd card appears to take ages (20 minutes so far),used to takes seconds, not sure if its crashed or not... any ideas?

first post ;)

IF YOUR DEFAULT STORAGE IS NOT SET TO SDCARD AND KEEPS REVERTING AFTER CHANGING IT, GO HERE > LINK

Guest cirencester5

hi tillaz, sorry for being dumb, installed link2int and default is still internal, when i go to set to sd card its busy 'switching' forever, disappointing when my backup is on the sdcard and i cant get to it, B01 - 5 installed like a dream

When I try to format /system, it gives me a:

Error while formatting /system

Error unmounting or so.

Thanks.

Edit: I installed the ROM even with that error. Installation was incredibly fast. And was stuck at Infusion Logo for like half an hour.

Removed battery and Wiped Data and Factory again. Then, formatted the /system succesfully, and put the ROM. This time installation was slow (and more realistic) and now is perfectly working.

Edited by worg3

hi tillaz, sorry for being dumb, installed link2int and default is still internal, when i go to set to sd card its busy 'switching' forever, disappointing when my backup is on the sdcard and i cant get to it, B01 - 5 installed like a dream

if you used link2int the internal sd would not even be visible as a storage option, have you scrolled down a bit and made sure its not set to sdcard?

the first part shows the internal storage for apps (750mb)

then below that the sdcard

When I try to format /system, it gives me a:

Error while formatting /system

Error unmounting or so.

Thanks.

press reboot recovery and try again, if not it might be the version of CWM you are using

Guest cirencester5

hi tillaz, i solved the problem of sdcard switching, the internal was unformatted, did that and it swapped in seconds, B06 is a lot faster, thanks for all the work youve done it you are indeed the merlin of the roms

Oh dear, having bad day. Installed the rom and couple of the extras and purple theme, rebooted and absolutely nothing happening..

you need to flash the rom and let it boot up first, then go back and flash all your extras

Guest VoltresS

Hi there,

First of All, Many thanks Tillaz for your work and effort to keep this Rom so alive and well. You've done an excellent work.

And I want to ask if anyone can provide mirrors for the rom. I just can't download it no matter how many times I try.

Greetings

Edit: After some hours trying I did download a good file :P

By the way, anyone is not capable to download things from market? With B05 I didn't and now is the same

Edited by VoltresS

Guest Pondlife

make sure its charged then try booting into recovery

Was charged, now plugged in too.

No luck, nothing on screen at any point, won't go to recovery or anything else. I think this one has had it.

Guest TangerineTractor

i got an error:

"an existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed"

You have to uninstall the existing android keyboard first - I use ROM Toolbox, there are other uninstaller apps available... or you could use a root explorer and delete the old one from system/app.

HOWEVER - every time I try this 4.2 keyboard, I do not get the slide functionality, although the option is enabled... anyone actually installed this and had sliding (swyping) working?

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest Pain_Deluxe
Has anyone tested if the 3g battery drain is smaller than before?

Tillaz did you implement that disabled fast dormancy or it has no effect whatsoever?

here in germany by vodafobe d2 it works.

Guest dinamo1975

tillaz>

'final' means 'end development'?

...maybe "end development" for G300!

I'm pretty sure, genius Tillaz will complete his work when the "holo.theme" will be done! :D joke... or true?

A big THANK YOU from me for everything!