[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest gbverhoeven

Tillaz...thanks for the great rom, all works fine! WOW. Now i have updatet to B07 rom, all is fine but in de menu of OTA Updater hi is showing Rom VERSION B06! And he says ROM Update available! Can i change that??

Thanks!

P.S. In OTA Updater menu ROM is correct INFUSION B07 (B952)(Tillaz)

Edited by gbverhoeven

Hello! This is my first post here, on MoDaCo, so I want to thank to all of you who work for improoving our`s Huawei G300. Ussualy, when I have a problem, I use to read and to try to find sollutions in all forums, but now I didnt found nothing for my problem, so I decided to write a question. I`ve upgraded from GB to ICS Infusion Stock ROM, using a tutorial found here, and then I`ve installed Infusion B02; phone runs smoothly, only with 1 or 2 restarts per month. Now I`ve upgraded to Infusion B06 and I have 1 or 2 restarts per day. Same problem I`ve had with Infusion B04. And that restart put my ringtone to default, which is no ringtone !!!. I`ve searched randomly on all 287 pages , but I didnt found an answer. So, I decided to ask you : does anyone has that problem, or it`s only my problem? Thank you!

Edited by am2lei

Guest crankykick

I've found all infusion roms to be very reliable, and it's currently my favourite and works well with my phone. Make sure all wipes are done correctly is the best advice I can give:)

Guest dinamo1975

it's "fast dormancy" activated on this ROM?

In "build.prop" i find this: "ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy=0" !

...sorry! It's not!

Edited by dinamo1975

Hello! This is my first post here, on MoDaCo, so I want to thank to all of you who work for improoving our`s Huawei G300. Ussualy, when I have a problem, I use to read and to try to find sollutions in all forums, but now I didnt found nothing for my problem, so I decided to write a question. I`ve upgraded from GB to ICS Infusion Stock ROM, using a tutorial found here, and then I`ve installed Infusion B02; phone runs smoothly, only with 1 or 2 restarts per month. Now I`ve upgraded to Infusion B06 and I have 1 or 2 restarts per day. Same problem I`ve had with Infusion B04. And that restart put my ringtone to default, which is no ringtone !!!. I`ve searched randomly on all 287 pages , but I didnt found an answer. So, I decided to ask you : does anyone has that problem, or it`s only my problem? Thank you!

Any chance your reboots are related to the "3G and standby mode" issue? Some people seem to be reporting that they need to manually switch to 2G mode before the phone goes into standby. If you read back through the thread you'll see some info about this. Hope this helps.

Guest dinamo1975

iv tested it in general and it all works, just not sure whats different

Hi guys,

I found a small difference, my exactly, can wake the phone from sleep by just pressing the power button ... in version B06 could do this by pressing the Volume buttons! Do you know what to do in this context? Thank you!

EDIT: I change android.policy.jar from framework folder and some file from usr folder and now is working (copy/paste from B06) ! Still lower volume on ringtones!

Edited by dinamo1975

Guest dinamo1975

Tillaz...thanks for the great rom, all works fine! WOW. Now i have updatet to B07 rom, all is fine but in de menu of OTA Updater hi is showing Rom VERSION B06! And he says ROM Update available! Can i change that??

Thanks!

P.S. In OTA Updater menu ROM is correct INFUSION B07 (B952)(Tillaz)

I confirm that !

I updated to 07 and as soon as all backup had completed the restoration of applications, the phone froze. I pulled the battery and since then it won't start up even when hooked up to the mains.

Can someone point me in the right direction for unbricking my phone?

Thanks

Guest mr_mufy

HI Guys.

I like MTP function on CM9.

Can I use this function on infusion???

I saW an Add one to remove it, but i don't see were i can activate the MTP.

CAn some help?

signal strength is better on b07,no reboots on 3g till now,tillaz can you increase the ringtones volume on b07 please?

it will be a matter of swapping some libs from B06 into B07

...in B06 version can switch between internal and external storage!

...in B07 i can't !

this should only be like that if your flashed the remove mtp connection add-on (witch is now not advised)

look at the info on first page about this and do the revers of the instructions, should solve your problem

I updated to 07 and as soon as all backup had completed the restoration of applications, the phone froze. I pulled the battery and since then it won't start up even when hooked up to the mains.

Can someone point me in the right direction for unbricking my phone?

Thanks

fist of all i would advise you to stay away from huawei all backup, this restores system elements witch is not good when swapping or updating roms

use "go backup" included in the rom,

you should be to boot into recovery, hold the power button and volume up at the same time

HI Guys.

I like MTP function on CM9.

Can I use this function on infusion???

I saW an Add one to remove it, but i don't see were i can activate the MTP.

CAn some help?

yes, its there, when you connect your phone to the pc select the option that says connected as installer

arrh i'm having quite a problem of my own at the moment... could really do with some help on it, though i doubt i will get any :(

i'm trying to compile some themes for the CM theme chooser by using the template, but it seems to be having a problem adding the new ID resources...

as far as i have read i need a special appt.exe for the t-mobile themes to build the new resource ID's the propper way, the problem is i cant find it...

i am starting to think it dose not exist for windows

making the theme is quite easy as i now fully understand how it actually works,

its just when compiling it, the ID's are been generated wrong, giving and error when i try to apply the theme (CM10 on 02X)

i really don't want to go threw the hassle of setting up a virtual linux system,

and downloading the whole CM source code just to compile my themes from source

when it should be more than possible to do it with apktool as the themes are actually only made of .xml and .png

so if anyone knows of the special appt for windows i would love to know :)

Guest Pain_Deluxe

and the new bugs on b952?

e.g low volume i use b6 anyway.

today my sd card trolls me. android says it was put out.after 2min it was ok again.

:D

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

and the new bugs on b952?

like i said above, i have my own problems that need resolved at the moment, i have stopped working on this now, that's why i left the link to B944

arrh i'm having quite a problem of my own at the moment... could really do with some help on it, though i doubt i will get any sad.png

i'm trying to compile some themes for the CM theme chooser by using the template, but it seems to be having a problem adding the new ID resources...

as far as i have read i need a special appt.exe for the t-mobile themes to build the new resource ID's the propper way, the problem is i cant find it...

i am starting to think it dose not exist for windows

making the theme is quite easy as i now fully understand how it actually works,

its just when compiling it, the ID's are been generated wrong, giving and error when i try to apply the theme (CM10 on 02X)

i really don't want to go threw the hassle of setting up a virtual linux system,

and downloading the whole CM source code just to compile my themes from source

when it should be more than possible to do it with apktool as the themes are actually only made of .xml and .png

so if anyone knows of the special appt for windows i would love to know smile.png

this really is annoying... using the normal appt.exe it builds the new resources ID's as 0x02

but they should be 0x0a to work with the t-mobile theme engine as far as i am aware...

wish i could find the modded appt.exe to fix this for windows... would save me lots of time :(

looks like i will have to build theme from source

this really is annoying... using the normal appt.exe it builds the new resources ID's as 0x02

but they should be 0x0a to work with the t-mobile theme engine as far as i am aware...

wish i could find the modded appt.exe to fix this for windows... would save me lots of time sad.png

looks like i will have to build theme from source

Maybe this will help you: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1755243

There is an aapt.exe for windows there...

Guest NeburG300

And when was going to start giving my feedback about this rom, to my astonishment... The B07 was already "born"!!!

Tillaz you are the greatest !!!

Now let's go spread the news about this latest rom release (B06) that is on the go.

I installed it by the rules, full wipe, format and sys dalvick ... Reboot the cwm and flash the ics launcher from huawei.

Rebooted and started to configurate at my own taste with app's that I usualy use such as some weightless games weightless that I like to spent my spare time.

It Runs now with an OC of 1.229 MGZ max and min 320MGh with Gov intX and I / O sched cfq.

For now runs absolutely great without any failures of any kind.

Just one curious case, after i instal ics launcher (replacing launcher2 of nova due to cwm instalation) when I instal the Nova full, I´ve tried to define Huawei laucher has the native ona and gives an error "Sorry, but the huawei was interrupted"... and returnes to nova one... !? Any sugestion???

But this is a problem that hapned because of me, by fooling around with the internal system...

Oh I´ve forgoten, the Camera has a few more efects, scenario mode: candle light; firework, snow, beach and cinema... and some other "swets".

Edited by NeburG300