[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest novadragon849

Does anyone else have problems when pressing the 'phone' icon and then the screen hangs?

What happens is that I press the phone icon and then try to dial a number but as soon as I press a number the screen hangs and then it waits for about 10 seconds and then a message comes up telling me that the contacts list is not responding and whether I want to close it and I press no...afterwards it goes back to the main screen and I repeat what I did again but this time when I try to dial numbers it actually works. Very strange.

Any help on this issue as its quite annoying when I'm trying to make a new call and this happens...

how to calibrate the battery??

I have to charge my battery almost every day and I almost dont use wireless, display light on the minimum, no 3G only 2G, no games no nothing and my battery drains like hell, already applied the battery drain fix. almost no apps using battery.

and something seems not normal on my stats.

I have mobile phone standby - 46% -- Pain_Deluxe has only 20 something

hibernation - 42%

so android - only 6%

screen - 6%

how can i make some improvements??

how to calibrate the battery??

You mean how to identify battery drain and reduce it? Battery "calibration" as such is a myth.

I am going through a similar process right now. I installed the free XDA version of Better Battery Stats (http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1179809) and CPU Spy (https://play.google....bvalosek.cpuspy) in order to identify things that were killing my battery (on CM10.1). So far i have largely disabled location services/reporting/Latitude because these/Maps were by far the biggest drain. I also changed email (stock client) from push to poll every 30 mins on the assumption that this is better for the battery but I need to read up on that some more.... At the moment I am not toggling to 2G on sleep because I am still trying out the bootloader fix/mitigation for the 3G reboot problem but my experience is that doing this toggle will also yield significant battery savings. I'm also leaving Wifi on (and GPS enabled but not on unless something uses it and it shouldn't in the background now - I think!??) but might look at switching these off on sleep too. I still have more work to do on analysing and improving the situation but hopefully that gives you some idea of how to tackle this task?

Edit: also just installed Llama and configured it to toggle to 2G on screen off and 2G/3G on screen on to avoid "3G reboots" and suck less battery:

Edited by dalyer

I was using this rom for a longer period, constatnly updating through OTA updater, and everything worked perfect till now.

My screen started to freeze, and i was not able to see anything but some colorful stripes all over my screen.

And then I saw this message in the OTA updater menu:

http://tpnotallowed.com/view.php?pic=2hzirk8&s=6

please help! I'm a newbie

hy, i have a problem with default stroge setting, when i

reboot the phone it turns to build in stroge, not to sd

card, i have the latest infusion.

What about this in the original post?

YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST:

• IF YOUR DEFAULT STORAGE IS NOT SET TO SDCARD AND KEEPS REVERTING AFTER CHANGING IT, GO HERE > LINK

I was using this rom for a longer period, constatnly updating through OTA updater, and everything worked perfect till now.

My screen started to freeze, and i was not able to see anything but some colorful stripes all over my screen.

http://tpnotallowed.com/v...pic=2hzirk8&s=6

that error message its normal, its just because the rom is removed from the server

just format system and factory reset in clockworkmod, then reinstall infusion

There's no more OTA notification (thanks to God :) ), I'm on latest infusion and now works good... :)

Does new kernel from Paul #15 works good on B07?

couple of new patches:

Improve Camera Audio >> video-recorder-audio.zip (thanks to Pain_Deluxe for pointing this out)

Mobile Bravia engine 2 >> Bravia_Engine_2_Infusion.zip

Fix Battery Drain >> battery-drain-fix.zip (not needed if you flash Bravia Engine, as patch is included)

Is this for B07?

Edited by Pyntux

http://tpnotallowed.com/v...pic=2hzirk8&s=6

I installed B07 and have same problem... or thats not a problem? :) In "about phone" says Infusion B06 B944 Tillaz is that OK, because I installed B07? I renamed rom in build.prop, so now is B07 B952... :)

Thanks for helping! ;)

OK B06 is better, but will bother me at B06 ota notification? It's so annoyingly... :)

Can I use, do I need, does pathes above on B06?

P.S. Sorry for tarzan english...

Edited by Pyntux

Thanks for helping! wink.png

OK B06 is better, but will bother me at B06 ota notification? It's so annoyingly... smile.png

Can I use, do I need, does pathes above on B06?

P.S. Sorry for tarzan english...

yes, all patches can be used on any version, and no OTA update notification will be present as its no longer on the server

Thanks! ;)

I instaled B06. What is the best way to improve rom?

Maybe:

bravia engine + Supremacy script + kernel #15?

Edited by Pyntux

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

I think I might have solved the caller id lag on the B06. I use to have it after 3 days with the same config of the phone. I'm now at 120h non stop use and no lag so far... Well testing further ...

Guest denzele

I have to say so far I tried pretty much all roms inc. Cm's but this seems best for me..3G reboots not happening on this one big problem with CM 10 on versions in my case..good job mate..only problem is MMS can't send or receive..tried everything no luck..Was all fine on CM..

I have to say so far I tried pretty much all roms inc. Cm's but this seems best for me..3G reboots not happening on this one big problem with CM 10 on versions in my case..good job mate..only problem is MMS can't send or receive..tried everything no luck..Was all fine on CM..

MMS as in picture messages?

Guest denzele

MMS as in picture messages?

Sorry mate wrote it wrong before...I can receive MMS but can't download picture on 3G just stays on downloading forever...Send one yesterday with text and photo nothing received on other side..

Another thing with sound bugs me..if you watching something and put volume down all the way and exit then later on watch something else volume is always half way not down from last time...I mean not big deal just curious..

Guest Pirex69

Sorry mate wrote it wrong before...I can receive MMS but can't download picture on 3G just stays on downloading forever...Send one yesterday with text and photo nothing received on other side..

Another thing with sound bugs me..if you watching something and put volume down all the way and exit then later on watch something else volume is always half way not down from last time...I mean not big deal just curious..

Hi, you must install APN for your country. And after change it to system app with Link2SD. Then you will have a widget that enables you to out 3g data on or off. (green or red button).

Rgds

Pirex