[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest cjcandrei

Hi guys,

So I thought I'd share this. Made a tweak of Infusion that contains this:

- replaced launcher with atomic launcher

- it has link2sd included (make sure you have vfat on the internal sd so it can mount properly)

- it has services.jar tweaked so home launcher has oom priority=1 and contacts has oom=4 (stays in memory) (no call id lag for me this way)

- oom priorities adjusted from supercharger

- it zips aligns the new apps that are linked2sd when you reboot (has a db so the alignment happens only for the new apps or the modified ones)

- it has the new kernel from paul #15 (pretty smooth)

- it has the zram enabled and set to 32Mb

I've tested the whole thing on my phone (without the zram - I've now enabled it) and it seems to be ok. Caller id lag dissapeared (it was so frustranting as this rom is so smooth and the battery is ok).

I'm with this rom on my phone. I don't know how the battery will be with the new kernel.. Will see. Hope it will be the same as with the previous one #19 ...

Link: http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/92355011/file.html

Thanks.

Guest dmalaquias

Hey! Thank you for this, but, could you give just the services.jar tweak in a zip to flash it? Just because i have scripts going on and i don't want the rest of tweaks

Guest cjcandrei

Just extract it from the zip. I think you also need the ro.Adj properties from the build.prop to work ok...

Edited by cjcandrei

Guest gaijyn1981
Hi guys,

So I thought I'd share this. Made a tweak of Infusion that contains this:

- replaced launcher with atomic launcher

- it has link2sd included (make sure you have vfat on the internal sd so it can mount properly)

- it has services.jar tweaked so home launcher has oom priority=1 and contacts has oom=4 (stays in memory) (no call id lag for me this way)

- oom priorities adjusted from supercharger

- it zips aligns the new apps that are linked2sd when you reboot (has a db so the alignment happens only for the new apps or the modified ones)

- it has the new kernel from paul #15 (pretty smooth)

- it has the zram enabled and set to 32Mb

I've tested the whole thing on my phone (without the zram - I've now enabled it) and it seems to be ok. Caller id lag dissapeared (it was so frustranting as this rom is so smooth and the battery is ok).

I'm with this rom on my phone. I don't know how the battery will be with the new kernel.. Will see. Hope it will be the same as with the previous one #19 ...

Link: http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/92355011/file.html

Thanks.

And B07 when? :P

Edited by gaijyn1981

Guest dalyer

So it's the latest version of PaulMilbank's "old" kernel. Same as used by Stock+ for example.

You could always try the latest of his "new" kernel - #15 and see how you get on?

Guest dmalaquias

Yes, but if you extract the trilogy script, it has files to put in etc/init.d folder, but infusion doesn't have that folder by default.

You can try to create that folder but it's the same, it doesn't show up the files there after install the script

Guest outcubus

I got a problem with infusion's roms, not only B06, but previous versions too. My wifi isn't stable, keeps disconnecting and connecting. I can't get more than 1or 2 minutes without breaking connection. It's really annoying, specially if I want to download a bigger file. It's not a problem from my network, neither from hardware, I think. Because the last 4 months I've been using CM9 and everything went fine, also my other devices (nexus 7 and samsung gio) don't have this problem. I've made a clean install from CM9 to infusion B06, did all the wipes. Any help please?

Guest tillaz

I got a problem with infusion's roms, not only B06, but previous versions too. My wifi isn't stable, keeps disconnecting and connecting. I can't get more than 1or 2 minutes without breaking connection. It's really annoying, specially if I want to download a bigger file. It's not a problem from my network, neither from hardware, I think. Because the last 4 months I've been using CM9 and everything went fine, also my other devices (nexus 7 and samsung gio) don't have this problem. I've made a clean install from CM9 to infusion B06, did all the wipes. Any help please?

did you restore a back up rom cm9?

Guest outcubus

did you restore a back up rom cm9?

I was with cm9, did all the wipes and then download infusion's zip from this topic and flash it from recovery. But I flashed paul's kernel #15, I think it's his last update. Now i'm trying paul's kernel #19 and wifi is more stable. Maybe it's a kernel's problem.

Edit: after some tests wifi keeps unstable with Paul's kernel #19, a little better than #15 but keeps disconnecting all the time. I've tried another kernel based on paul's, called ouchkernel v1.2 but problem remains. Any suggestions?

Edited by outcubus

Guest tillaz

I was with cm9, did all the wipes and then download infusion's zip from this topic and flash it from recovery. But I flashed paul's kernel #15, I think it's his last update. Now i'm trying paul's kernel #19 and wifi is more stable. Maybe it's a kernel's problem.

Edit: after some tests wifi keeps unstable with Paul's kernel #19, a little better than #15 but keeps disconnecting all the time. I've tried another kernel based on paul's, called ouchkernel v1.2 but problem remains. Any suggestions?

have you tried a clean install without adding a new kernel ?

Guest exerullz

some antuntu benchmark scores? i'd like to know if it's good for gaming performance ( if some of you tried stock+ , is infusion better for gaming performance ? )

Edited by exerullz

Guest Pirex69

some antuntu benchmark scores? i'd like to know if it's good for gaming performance ( if some of you tried stock+ , is infusion better for gaming performance ? )

Several antutu scores, always beteween 4200 and 4400

Guest Miki Bakaiki

I'm sorry for asking this question , probably millions have asked it before me , but .... how is this rom ? is it stable ? any app crashing ? how is in call volume ? Does cyda's mod work ? :)

Thanks m8s , cheers !!

Edited by Miki Bakaiki

Guest tillaz

I'm sorry for asking this question , probably millions have asked it before me , but .... how is this rom ? is it stable ? any app crashing ? how is in call volume ? Does cyda's mod work ? smile.png

Thanks m8s , cheers !!

it was stable last time i used it, so it should still be, i recommend B06, and yes his mod should work ;)