[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

i finely got into the game and i try to move and it sticks goin the same way if only the jb rom had better performance

its probably because the game has not been updated for ICS... like most of the gameloft games... so it would be the same on jb / cm10...

if you like gaming on the phone your best sticking to gingerbread full stop... as i don't see anyone rushing to update there games for ics :(

Guest mpetrooo

don't be silly... its not to hard for you lol

it would be the same if i had left it in the rom,

you need to download this and flash it the same way you installed infusion

http://www.modaco.co...-flashable-zip/

enter this code in the dialler after it boots up

*#*#2846579#*#*

do what you need to do....

now download infusion and install :D

Thank you it work, but in the future if it is not too difficult for you, please put a switch in the menu(sorry for my english, but i 'm hungarian:D)

Edited by mpetrooo

Guest backside

Not this thread, god no! By "this" I meant the thread for which I was providing the link! The thread on S2E on the G300:

http://www.modaco.co...le-s2e-in-g300/

I tried the actions, following carefully, then different order, or skipping some that might have been old instructions... Nothing worked and was at my wits end. If you read it you'll see what I mean about it not being noobie-friendly. Maybe you could have a look at that thread and say what you think, since it refers to your ROM.

Hi Sandrogp,

All things will be easier if Tillaz adds the file "/system/etc/init.d/20userinit" to the INFUSION firmware. This file ins't created by me, it's copied from the repository of CM7/CM9; and It's pure safe! The only thing that this can do is execute scripts on "/data/local/userinit.d/".

Please, ask to him to add it.

Regards.

Guest zeronickname

Hi,

How do I enable Bluetooth tethering/PAN profile using this ROM? BT PAN profile worked on CM9/ICS on my old ZTE Blade but the setting does not seem to be present on the G300 running Infusion ROM

I thought perhaps this is a CM9 specific tweak, but it's also mentioned in the official Android user guide: http://support.googl...&answer=1650159

Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot. Check Bluetooth tethering.

Guest Silvionix

Hello guys , im new here and totaly new about this phone im going to get it this week and i think it'll have 2.3.7 Android , and i want this ROM on my phone ... So what are the steps ? Simply i have to do everything in this guide to get ics baseband and cwm http://www.modaco.com/topic/355583-guide-how-to-install-and-root-ics-403-on-the-g300/ and then simply flash this rom via CWM ?

Hello guys , im new here and totaly new about this phone im going to get it this week and i think it'll have 2.3.7 Android , and i want this ROM on my phone ... So what are the steps ? Simply i have to do everything in this guide to get ics baseband and cwm http://www.modaco.co...03-on-the-g300/ and then simply flash this rom via CWM ?

yes

Guest Fabrizioso

you dont have the latest version m8, install the rom from the first post

Thanks for the clarification! I now (finally) installed the B03 version from the OP. Works well so far, I will again post any findings or recommendations. I'm really happy about the progress and about having a stable ICS now on my phone!

BTW, bought you a beer via PayPal, thanks again for all your efforts and contributions to all of us here!

Guest nuno_b

Hi there guys i'm having a problem i have infusion Beta 1 but i canot update via your ota it tell's me invalid rom and device combo, how i uptade to the beta 3?? do i have to flash it ?? then i will lose all the apps and configuration?? help please :x

Guest dt_matthews

I have installed Infusion-G300-B270812 today. There is white line (green when connected to USB) on top of the screen.

Its the batterybar - it can be turned off via Settings

Guest Mario_Cardoso

I have installed Infusion-G300-B270812 today. There is white line (green when connected to USB) on top of the screen.

Menu - Settings - System - Battery bar Settings - Not Show

EDIT: uups, it has already been answered. Sorry.

Edited by Mario_Cardoso

root is fu**ing me up, most apps think the phone is not rooted. How can I reenable the previous version of root, no popups and s***? Just plain rooted phone/.

Edited by Guest

Guest tillaz

root is fu**ing me up, most apps think the phone is not rooted. How can I reenable the previous version of root, no popups and s***? Just plain rooted phone/.

turn root on, clear logs then reboot...

always make sure root is on when you first flash the rom. before installing apps, but if its off it should prompt you to turn it on any way...