[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest dan nedan

thanks!

just checked.

no. not yet.

the link was here: YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST:

but is empty.

so, can someone help me and direct me to the new link for bo4?

thanks

last night was on the first page of this forum.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

http://bit.ly/NZZwRV

btw: I install the new rom. full wipe ect. everthing is away xD s*** happens. Just reinstall now everything

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest dan nedan

http://bit.ly/NZZwRV

btw: I install the new rom. full wipe ect. everthing is away xD s*** happens. Just reinstall now everything

thank you

Guest fjpalacios

I've read that ICS have games that you can't play (but in GB can play). Not interested in "heavy" games, but games like Angry Birds, Where's my water, and like them, can run smoothly? Or will lagged?

I don't pretend that this phone is a video game, I know it isn't (for that there are other more powerful devices), but to kill some downtimes would be fine.

Thank you!

Guest fjpalacios

Mine (on latest Infusion - also on previous Infusion) plays Angry Birds and Temple run just fine, I don't play any other games.

Ok, thanks! With that I've enough. :)

Guest Mario_Cardoso

@tillaz: I keep having the same problem of blank contact shortcut, like I reported some time ago. I have the 07/09/2012 version of Infusion. Any ideas?

post-642499-0-02202000-1347112669_thumb.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

its has an andreno 200. you want dead trigger to work well on a £100 phone lol

thats not an issue from andreno 200. because on GB it runs fine.

Other 3D games works.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

anyone finding the sense task manager a bit juddery? its not buttery smooth hmm

jep. lags a little bit. But not annoying me.

@toge: Someone says thats an issue of HWA. I ve report it to the dead trigger devs.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest jsevi83

I've been using GB since I bought my phone and yesterday I decided to install Infusion B04. It's working great, I'm very happy about it, games and everything is working perfect! I have a couple of questions:

- Are there any disadvantages of setting the CPU min. freq. to 122MHz? Will this help to improve battery life?

- Is it advisable to supercharge Infusion B04? Does it include it already (or something similar)?

Wouldn't memory management improve performance? That's what I was getting at.

i understand your point, and i know everyone loves to be on the latest build number, but i honestly cant see a difference that would benefit anyone.

we need to remember that the build numbers from country to country do normally differ, depending on when they where released,

even if there is no change at all.. probably so they can be identified,

Guest Potatoes

Not sure about the sense multitasking, If I wanted to revert back to the stock task manager would I simply replace the SystemUI.apk and the framework-res.apk from B270812?

Guest lexroad

Hi guys, I've installed the new B936 rom but now I want to revert to this one, is it safe to flash in recovery? will I be able to restore the data partition from a nandroid backup without issues? Thanks :D

bo4 link broken?

any problems in there?

just checked, link should work fine, open it with the "show" button

The OTA version is still RC6, (I've done a full wipe!)

Furthermore, the OTA-Updater still shows an error, ROM number and modell number combination is invalid

yes, that just because i have not updated the database, no rush since there is not update been worked on

just installed latest version, wiped everything from last version, mine still defaults to internal storage, and when I change to SD and reboot it reverts to internal.

check about phone and make sure your on B090712

i dont get it :(

I'm on the 270812. So i only want to update without loosing all my preference and apps.

So only select Update Rom in CWM ?

sorry, it needs a full wipe

Dead Trigger still just works shitty. (same graphic issues then before)

this not something i can fix, its down to huawei

anyone finding the sense task manager a bit juddery? its not buttery smooth hmm

its probably because of 2D acceleration, i will make an add-on for stock

@tillaz: I keep having the same problem of blank contact shortcut, like I reported some time ago. I have the 07/09/2012 version of Infusion. Any ideas?

post-642499-0-02202000-1347112669_thumb.

i know, i cant decompile contacts.apk to fix it, so it might take a while for that

my camera is not ics i dont know why

i reverted to stock camera since the other was having problems, there will be an add-on for the other soon