What ROM are you happily running :D ?

Guest LiquidEr

Guest Diljeet

Well i should say CM7.2 is the only rom i trust to keep forever. But after modifications.

Best rom for me is a mix of many fixes and 2 roms:

Details:

1) Install CM7.2 V1 by Ainillia

2) boot.img file from CM7.2 V2 by Anillia

3) Remove A2Sd patch from above Cm7.2[Final/Improved] forum

4) Camcoder fix by Alboz

5) 3d performance fix from Liquid Next 1.9.2 libsurfaceflinger.so file

Others Default Boot Animation or SRSFix if any body needs

Above are the best mods i found on these forums. and the rom i made by the mixup is going to be the last rom for my A1(that i will keep till it lasts, hopefully)

Contact me if anybody has trouble finding any files

Guest Master_T

You should release that ROM in a single packet, it sounds nice!

I'm running a similar rom, but I'm using Anillia V2 straight (+ fixes) rather than Anillia V1 + V2 boot. Can you tell me what are the advantages of using V1 with V2 boot??

Guest Diljeet

+1

Well, am i allowed to release someone else's work?

Would it not be restricted??

I will create a package, if you confirm i am allowed.

I will mention all creators and will release if its ok.

I'm running a similar rom, but I'm using Anillia V2 straight (+ fixes) rather than Anillia V1 + V2 boot. Can you tell me what are the advantages of using V1 with V2 boot??

* Advantages are v2 rom had good partition layout by lupohirp so more RAM(A1 users around 115MB free), so i used v2 boot.img(v1 layout created problems in system)

* Used v1 as base because v1 had less problems than v2, no flickering and other issues.

* And the combination runs blazing fast for me, i can compare it to my friend's DHD.

* 3D performance fix really makes the rom smooth

* Also v2 had beats audio pre-installed, it created errors equalizer force closed, also had low audio output(volume booster never worked for external speakers).

* V2 is also a great rom, its just that i like the mix better, v2 is also very fast(it just personal choice)

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Diljeet

Its nothing special, i replaced the libsurfaceflinger.so file from LiquidNext1.9.2

this fix was also given by someone else not me.

-

I made a flashable zip for me personally to avoid copying the file again and again.

Don't read anything that gets printed during flashing(created from another archive).

This single file boosts my 3d fps

Played Asphalt 7 HD, Subway Surfers & Angry BIrds(not a gamer, but works smooth)

CM7.2 3D Performance Fix.zip

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Diljeet

Can you provide a link for the "3d performance fix" you mentioned? I can't seem to find it.

So Master_T is it a good idea to post this rom, if you agree then i will create a rom from all above tweeks.

And if you want to tweek it more, then you can post the rom. After all you are really good at rom development/porting.

Guest Master_T

Thanks, tho I don't play games usually, still a useful fix.

I don't think there's any problem about modding an existing ROM and publishing it, it has been done countless times on this forums, in fact I can say most roms here are based on other roms.

Guest nikogh

I am working with Anillia V2, it works fine, but not perfect. It would be great if there would be a near "final". I don't believe the CM9 things will reach this level.

+1

I'm running a similar rom, but I'm using Anillia V2 straight (+ fixes)

Which fixes did you apply Master_T?

Guest Diljeet

I PMed you, Diljeet, your "mix" looks really interesting ! :P

My internet connection was down from 2 days.

Preparing all the fixes, in one archieve, will post soon

Edit: Can't combine need help

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Diljeet

http://www.mediafire...iu2u4ll8u2244mj

Hello Master_T i am unable to combine all fixes.

Please could you help.

These are all my files on mediafire

ROM Links

1) this is my favourite http://www.modaco.co...20#entry2018728 (no beats audio included)

2) others on http://www.modaco.co...uid-a1liquid-e/ (use SRSFix for equalizer errors)

Hope you can combine and release them

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Daimao94

I combined all fixes (I used V1 for the base) and I zipped them. I can't test the zip because I can't install TWRP. GooManager says "No recoveries found for your device" (with the ROM "CM9 Adreno 3.4"). I checked my build.prop, tried to reflash but nothing works.

Here is the link

I hope it will work.

Nope, it didn't work. :D

Edited by Daimao94

Guest Master_T

I'm integrating all the pieces now, tho if Daimao94 did it already it's probably redundant ;)

EDIT: zip created, I've integrated all the fixes + the CM ThemeManager which was missing from the ROM. Uploading now, will test while it uploads...

Edited by Master_T

Guest Master_T

Daimao94, I checked your file, sorry but your ROM won't work... you just merged the content of all the ZIPs, but you overwritten a vital updater-script file of the original ROM instead of merging it... the updater-script in your package is just the one from the SRS fix, it won't flash the whole ROM.

Anyway I installed my "merge", I'll test it and post the link if it works.

Edited by Master_T

Guest Daimao94

Daimao94, I checked your file, sorry but your ROM won't work... you just merged the content of all the ZIPs, but you overwritten a vital updater-script file of the original ROM instead of merging it... the updater-script in your package is just the one from the SRS fix, it won't flash the whole ROM.

Oh, I forgot that... Sorry. :blush:

So we're waiting for your ROM, I'm sure it will work ! :D

By the way, can someone help me to solve my problem (page 2) please ? I need TWRP... :(

Edited by Daimao94

Guest Master_T

ROM seems to boot fine... give me a few minutes to check that everything works and I will publish the link.

EDIT: should we open a new topic?

Edited by Master_T

Guest Master_T
By the way, can someone help me to solve my problem (page 2) please ? I need TWRP... :(

When I open the new topic I will put in a link to intall manually TWRP / CWM