When does the Vodafone exclusive period come to an end?

Guest BillBong

Guest BillBong

Still trying to decide between this and the San Diego but just wondering if anyone knows when the G300 will be opened up to the other UK networks?

Guest CRIS.F.7

Been very much waiting for this myself. Hoping that once other networks and outlets get to sell the g300 we will finally get the grey/black version available in the UK. It looks so much better, and just makes no sense to miss out on sales to those of us that find white plastic just a bit too young/tacky.

Edited by CRIS.F.7

Guest Hogweed

Been very much waiting for this myself. Hoping that once other networks and outlets get to sell the g300 we will finally get the grey/black version available in the UK. It looks so much better, and just makes no sense to miss out on sales to those of us that find white plastic just a bit too young/tacky.

In a nice add-on black case it looks amazing IMHO - whatever colour it was to start with :-)

Guest CRIS.F.7

Seen a few places online say the Vodafone deal was for 3 months, and they began selling it 16th of April. So 16th of August looks to be the best bet, or the beginning of August if we're lucky :)

Guest hairydog

Seen a few places online say the Vodafone deal was for 3 months, and they began selling it 16th of April. So 16th of August looks to be the best bet, or the beginning of August if we're lucky :)

Start the clock at 16 April

on 16 May, one month has passed

on 16 June, two months have passed

on 16 July, three months have passed.

16 July has passed too, now. What happened?

Guest CRIS.F.7

Start the clock at 16 April

on 16 May, one month has passed

on 16 June, two months have passed

on 16 July, three months have passed.

16 July has passed too, now. What happened?

FYI:

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

I am not quite following your mathematics there :D

F*ck! Wasn't concentrating and now look like an ass :P. I could try and claim I wasn't counting April as its just a release month, but I'll hold my hand up on this one. I actually got an A in my Advanced Higher Maths last year and my teacher would have killed me for that mistake.

Guest irishpancake

F*ck! Wasn't concentrating and now look like an ass :P. I could try and claim I wasn't counting April as its just a release month, but I'll hold my hand up on this one. I actually got an A in my Advanced Higher Maths last year and my teacher would have killed me for that mistake.

Heh heh...

you count months for Advanced Maths where you are??

Days on Lower Course Maths?? :D