[ROM-GEN 2] CyanMobile eXperience Blade 2.3.8 (21st July 2012 - Update)

Guest jigarpattani

Guest gustavo104

I use this rom, but I was upset because the option to overclock jumps from 600MHz to 729MHz and 691MHz that I have not used the previous version, but still have the rom has a great performance :)

Guest jigarpattani

I use this rom, but I was upset because the option to overclock jumps from 600MHz to 729MHz and 691MHz that I have not used the previous version, but still have the rom has a great performance :)

You can also use Free " No Freel CPU" from that you will get your option.

Thank You.

Guest Snap.IT

Where can I find out Squad Zone's rom?thanks.

I don't know if he's still over on madteam but if he is then that's where you can find most stuff about his roms.

He got into a bit of a tiff over on XDA and left the mini forum, that's the last time i had anything to do with him and he was acting like a child regarding his code back then.

Guest Snap.IT

You can also use Free " No Freel CPU" from that you will get your option.

Thank You.

You probably mean "no frills CPU control" which is a nice app but it won't fix this problem.

Guest Snap.IT

can someone extract just the kernel and upload it somewhere??

Nope, you need his support for open code... :D

Just open it and extract boot.img, that's the kernel right there, if you're talking about the source i'm sure he'll release it as soon as i ask him.

Guest Snap.IT

I think he just changed kernel name .... again.

He and Maclaw are two buggers that have a problem with reality as well as releasing the code they are REQUIRED to release.

I suggest everyone spreads that and they can use their sheit all on their own, their "special solutions" only work on their own devices anyway.

No, source as in source code.

It's required per the licence he agreed to when using the code he has compiled.

I meant as in the source forum lol :D

Guest Snap.IT

I meant as in the source forum lol :D

Well, there's google for that and i'm sure you could find it without asking.

However, this particular "dev" thinks he can use FLOSS and then not share it openly.

That is of course not true, he has to make his code open. He's being difficult and i suggest that everyones first question with him and all others should always be "where's your source".

So while you might not have meant to, you saved someone some time. ;)

Guest GoGokh

Android 2.3.8 ?? :huh: it's like the 3.0.8 kernel :lol:

Ps: dont hope sources, he newer share theme ( all his topics are closed on xda for this), he keep saying "when i will have a better connection"

Edited by GoGokh

Guest l2azor

how do i go about installing a boot.img file?? cwm?? or??

EDIT:: nvm got it....squadzone did a blunder here...he removed most of the frequencies..so now..after 600mhz its 729 directly...and my fone van take max 710mhz that too on interactivex governer..its 691 on ondemand governer....switching back to his old kernel..

or can anyone tell me how to add new frequencies to the kernel??

Edited by l2azor

Guest sarveshgeetha

need a help guys..i installed this Rom on my ZTE BLADE..but the status bar and bottom icons are too smaller.. how to fix the problem!!!!

please help me out