[ROM-GEN 2] CyanMobile eXperience Blade 2.3.8 (21st July 2012 - Update)

Guest jigarpattani

Guest paulocostavct

This rom it's very cool except for the status bar that's it's too small. When they fix that i will surely use this.

Guest pengeren

You can change status bar size in cm settings. ;) Like i, check my screens. Btw.: I don't like this rom, it's bit slow and what the hell author mean with kernel name ....

Guest paulocostavct

were in cm settings? It has so much stuff that i might passed the place. I don't know what he meant with the kernel name maybe he was trying to be funny.

Guest avira.tank

How to fix icons ? They are so small. But clock are so big that i se only 65 % of he

Market (Google Play) are mising. When i want to install in and open it return me to menu.

Edited by avira.tank

Guest Ghoosak

Still can't fixed the status bar size. well i'm going back to the rom i had until this one it's fixed.

you can change status bar size in cm setings. i think it´s in Sm setings/status bar tweaks/status bar hight.

Guest t0mm13b

Is squadzone trolling the version like what he did with the blade kernel and changed the version name to 3.0.8 and broke the wifi, back then and claimed he was in the jungle with no access to internet/electricity? :huh:

The last official version of Gingerbread is 2.3.7 from AOSP ... So yeah right!

By the sound of it, its a rip of the CM7.2 sources... :P

Edited by t0mm13b

Guest Snap.IT

Is squadzone trolling the version like what he did with the blade kernel and changed the version name to 3.0.8 and broke the wifi, back then and claimed he was in the jungle with no access to internet/electricity? :huh:

The last official version of Gingerbread is 2.3.7 from AOSP ... So yeah right!

By the sound of it, its a rip of the CM7.2 sources... :P

That's exactly what it is.