[ROM-GEN 2] CyanMobile eXperience Blade 2.3.8 (21st July 2012 - Update)

Guest jigarpattani

Guest Sulthekk

It's true that at least some more detailed description would be nice sometimes, but I like the way it's uhm... "organized". Kinda familiar to my desktop. :D

Guest Snap.IT

It's true that at least some more detailed description would be nice sometimes, but I like the way it's uhm... "organized". Kinda familiar to my desktop. :D

Are you running KDE 3.1 on your desktop? ;)

Guest Sulthekk

Are you running KDE 3.1 on your desktop? ;)

LOL :D

I meant my irl desktop...

I don't like kde by the way. Either gnome2 or mate, or I'll stick to a shell instead.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dhoomktoo1

lvbubi..I am using your trimmed release with your gapps with 128 MB sys partition. but I am getting frequent random reboots. Any inputs on how to solve the issue?

Guest dhoomktoo1

I tried complete wipe with a clean install. Now I am facing a weird problem. It installs fine and then loads ok. But when I reboot after loading it goes into boot loop with the google icon. I really want to try this tomorrow but need some guidance from experts to make it work. Thanks

Guest Snap.IT

after looking through the code, there are no special "api's" that differ from 2.3.7, it's mostly changed frameworks and the kernel isn't 3.33.33.33 either.

This is CM7.2 with changed frameworks and nothing more, the backported stuff is not really backported either, it's just a lookalike much like holo launcher or similar stuff is, it's themed but nothing special.

So, setting his own versions is daft and especially when it comes to the kernel, adding that string to kernel version is just daft, unusually daft.

hmm this looks interesting. any disadvantages over CM7.2, other than increased time to set up?

does this stuff http://blade.windows98.co.uk/ work with this too?

Considering that this IS CM7.2 with changed frameworks, android 2.3.7 with a 2.6.35 kernel and all version numbers invented to make it seem as if it is not, no, no disadvantages apart from instability because of the sheer number of hacks of the framework.

And yeah, i did review the code, this isn't android 2.3.8 and there are no "new api's" nor is the kernel version 3.33.33.33.

If it's anything it's riced up standard, it's not going to become a better car because you slap "TypeR" stickers on it and it won't be a better ROM because you make up version numbers which have nothing to do with reality.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep, Dev stop working on this project becouse, his computer was broken. Maybe someone have this version of rom what i post under? Link to mediafire are broken

update-CyanMobile-eXperience-Blade-20130331-Release.zip or 288_update-cyanmobile-experience-blade-20130401-release_(1).zip

no just find this http://www.mediafire.com/download/b7t9znd29ntvnax/update-cyanmobile-experience-blade-20130220-release.zip

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...