[ROM] MokeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (08/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest Snap.IT

Sir, i have installed nofrills cpu governer. Can you please let me know the governor and i/o scheduler? i have currently set it as ondemand and sio respectively.

It's a matter of choice, there is no "right" governor or sheduler.

That said my personal preference is sio and smartassV2.

Guest DellXCD35

A big frustrating thing is happening with this rom. Everything was fine and i installed a lot of applications. Now i rebooted my mobile and all the applications are gone and wallpaper back to stock as if rom booted for first time.

Where the hell the applications vanish?

Guest DellXCD35

It was indeed S2E, nothing wrong with the rom at all. I just clicked 2 options now on S2E i.e dalvik and applications.

The rom is smooth as butter and i am loving the battery life on this. Initial 3 hours battery remained full. Even after half day battery still is 80% with sync, emailing etc.

Guest Snap.IT
New issue with WIFI tethering. The tethering keeps on connecting and disconnecting all the time. Any solution to this?

Try wifi tether for root users from the play store.

Guest DellXCD35

Try wifi tether for root users from the play store.

Thanks buddy. I tried 3-4 tethering applications from play store. Also the open garden tether.

Still the same issue :(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thewild

Hi all !

I'm using this as my daily rom now, but I was wondering whether this was really the latest release. I have seen screenshots of Mokee on which the dropdown area had 3 tabs (information, notification, switches), while I have only two (notification and switches). Or maybe there were newer releases but not for our device ?

Guest judas1977

I was confused too. There is another mokee thread on forum with older build (from may or sth) with that third, informational tab

Edited by judas1977

Guest bezerra

Hi all !

I'm using this as my daily rom now, but I was wondering whether this was really the latest release. I have seen screenshots of Mokee on which the dropdown area had 3 tabs (information, notification, switches), while I have only two (notification and switches). Or maybe there were newer releases but not for our device ?

It's mokee v2 and i think that is better

Guest b3rvirus

so this version doesnt have information tab?

months ago I was leaving mokee because that information tab causing lag when opening notification dropdown...

Guest judas1977

Ok, so newer version is "less functional"? There is no "third tab" - the informational one? That is even more strange - better solution was leaving it as an option;).

Question for mokeetek guys. They removed it. Probably on request from Chinese users in their official forum.

It didn't work 100% correctly anyway.

It's also possible they were forced to remove it because the feature was kanged from some other devs.

Edited by C3C0

Guest iShubham

I guess they mostly removed information panel because it was causing lag while pulling it down... (I was also fraustrated because of that :/ )

Btw they have not updated after 19 Aug... dunno what they are doing... been 2 months now.. :/