[ROM] MokeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (08/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Downloaded. Will compare at file level first to get the initial picture of what had been changed. Time is luxury ATM but will report as soon as I know something new.

Guest irv003

Downloaded. Will compare at file level first to get the initial picture of what had been changed. Time is luxury ATM but will report as soon as I know something new.

dou you have other links aside from chinese registration?

Guest Shiv Prajapati

Will wait buddy...and I am proud to be tester...PM whenever you build the multilingual update... :-)

Guest Bruja

If you need a test person you know where to find me :)

Guest Celtic67

Does anyone else have any issues with the timestamp on texts in the messaging app? I did install the 31/07 update, but don't know if this was occuring before I did that.

Basically, the timestamp on incoming SMS messages is out by an hour. The phone has the correct time & zone settings. The phones sending texts to it are also set correctly. Received messages show a time of an hour before they were actually sent, so conversations appear in the wrong order.

I installed ChompSMS as a test & that shows the correct time, so I suspect the Messaging app isn't handling daylight saving properly. I'm in the UK, so we're in BST at the moment. The time showing on incoming messages is what the time would be if we were in GMT.

Guest Elio Lopes

Does anyone else have any issues with the timestamp on texts in the messaging app? I did install the 31/07 update, but don't know if this was occuring before I did that.

Basically, the timestamp on incoming SMS messages is out by an hour. The phone has the correct time & zone settings. The phones sending texts to it are also set correctly. Received messages show a time of an hour before they were actually sent, so conversations appear in the wrong order.

I installed ChompSMS as a test & that shows the correct time, so I suspect the Messaging app isn't handling daylight saving properly. I'm in the UK, so we're in BST at the moment. The time showing on incoming messages is what the time would be if we were in GMT.

On settings, turn off "use sent timestamps"

Guest dhoomktoo1

anyone else facing issues with the mokee smart dialer? the dialer seems very slow and the contact search using dialpad does not work for me. wonder what am i doing wrong...

Guest iShubham

anyone else facing issues with the mokee smart dialer? the dialer seems very slow and the contact search using dialpad does not work for me. wonder what am i doing wrong...

Yes,dialer sometimes works..sometimes fails totally..works slow..Sometimes it works good.

@C3C0 please let us know if you make some fixes and patch for latest update :)

Guest Celtic67

Check messaging settings. Timestamp behaviour can be set there.

On settings, turn off "use sent timestamps"

Thanks for that, message settings sorted now.

Guest UK DUDE

Hi

I am not receiving any sound on my email popup or email notifications? neither through an external sms pop up program! they vibrate when receiving messages but no sound! I presume it is thre rom or a setting on my phone? It's so frustrating ! Any help greatfully received! btw superb rom! Thanks