[ROM] MokeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (08/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest The Stkfigure
@C3CO - While making or receiving call screen takes so much time to display caller.

Is this happens with anybody else?

Used to happen to me, still happens for when I'm receiving a call. But while dialing, it doesn't. Try running the V6 supercharger script.

@C330 Can you implement the V6 supercharger script in the ROM? It'll be cool, nor having to run the script each bag time I flash a update. :)

Used to happen to me, still happens for when I'm receiving a call. But while dialing, it doesn't. Try running the V6 supercharger script.

@C330 Can you implement the V6 supercharger script in the ROM? It'll be cool, nor having to run the script each bag time I flash a update. :)

lets wait for new update.C3CO definitely going to solve this issue

Guest iShubham

@C3C0 Is it possible for you to make a tutorial of how you edit those ROMs?

It would be nice if you made a tutorial,so that many of us would edit the ROMs as we like as we wish

Here's the latest changelog translated from http://bbs.mfunz.com/thread-526652-1-1.html

Nothing special for blade. Just some general fixes. Not much changed IMHO.

General:

bug

Repair horizontal screen, click on the tray program bug no display

bug

Repair can not create a desktop shortcut bug

FC

The amendments SMS add an attachment - shooting video FC

Speaking of missing the program field

Guest d_borghi

good rom.but quiets hours (cyanogenmod settings) doesn't work???

also, the lockscreen is very slow to unlock.

tnx for all

db

Edited by d_borghi

good rom.but quiets hours (cyanogenmod settings) doesn't work???

also, the lockscreen is very slow to unlock.

tnx for all

db

Quiet hours have always worked for me,what problem do you have?

Guest d_borghi

Quiet hours have always worked for me,what problem do you have?

i set from 23.00 to 7.0 and if i try to call me in that interval time, phone rings regularly. i think it's wrong, isn't it?

Guest matcho13579

i set from 23.00 to 7.0 and if i try to call me in that interval time, phone rings regularly. i think it's wrong, isn't it?

I had the same problem, but with clean CM7, you can use 3rd party app

Edited by matcho13579

Guest ValiantSaint

Hi, Ive just installed this ROM, but when I try and set-up Titanium Backup, I keep getting this message: "Sorry i could not acquire root privileges" Now, TB worked fine with Swedish Snow RLS7, so why not with this ROM? (Which is a shame as it's very fast!)

Can anyone help me? Many thanks in advance : )

Guest Nikola86BG

Hi, Ive just installed this ROM, but when I try and set-up Titanium Backup, I keep getting this message: "Sorry i could not acquire root privileges" Now, TB worked fine with Swedish Snow RLS7, so why not with this ROM? (Which is a shame as it's very fast!)

Can anyone help me? Many thanks in advance : )

Just restarting the phone helps sometimes in instances like this. I had similar issue (different rom), reflashed SU, restarted, and all was fine.

Guest dhoomktoo1

I am getting better performance on my ss.. Wonder if anyone has benchmarked mokee with ss in terms of performance stability pros and cons etc?

Guest nitinkumar

Anyone tried other kernels?

i have tried archish kernel in cm7 kang thread at xda and really telling it improves scrolling a lot(in placs like app drawer, play store etc, ) and also improves gaming performance very much, but the main disappointment is that it reduces battery backup if someone fix this it would be superb!!!!

Guest Nikola86BG

I have noticed battery discharging fast. At a point I have tried to press other buttons than the unlock button in order to check if I have a wakelock, and the phone unlocked. CPU spy noticed that it doesn't go to deep sleep at all. Changing from smartassv2 to ondemandx did manage to prolong battery life, but still, does anyone have an idea how to fix the wakelock problem? Betterbatterystats gives me absolutely no data...

Guest iShubham

I guess deep sleep happens apfter 5-10 seconds after we lock device..

Also try using Sleep widget in the notification dropdown widgets..i have found it working sometimes ...also wait for at least 10 seconds after locking the device...

Also i dont want to divert people but i found lezo rom more faster and stable than this one..even battery is better...give it a try guys.. i was a mokee fan too...but lezo is faste in my opinion..

Guest Nikola86BG

I know it takes some time for it to go into deep sleep. The cpu spy showed me that, out of 3h 40min it was in deep sleep for 4 seconds, while it was unused most of the time. I don't really want to flash a new rom yet again (that's why I gave up on ics).