Best Rom for 3g and WIFI tethering?

Guest abdidas

Guest abdidas

Have an original OLED san francisco and need something that can wifi tether without issues.

Improved 3g speed is a plus.

Currently running Swedish snow RLS7 and it is very buggy.

Edited by abdidas

Guest Snap.IT

Have an original OLED san francisco and need something that can wifi tether without issues.

Improved 3g speed is a plus.

Currently running Swedish snow RLS7 and it is very buggy.

Well, there is no more stable rom than SS RLS7 that i know of but you could try latest stock or CM7.2 stable and see if that helps.

Guest Akash P
Swedish Snow RLS 6 is more stable then RLS 7.

RLS 7 is buggy...

LOL are you serious? That is so absurd! RLS 7 is as stable if not more compared to the previous iterations.

Please don't post such misleading opinions.

Guest Kumar Maddy

Akash, RLS 7 Crashed on my phone many times....So, I switched back to RLS 6. For me, RLS 7 works just fine. I mentioned that after switching between these two ROMs for almost 2-3 months....

Guest Akash P
Akash, RLS 7 Crashed on my phone many times....So, I switched back to RLS 6. For me, RLS 7 works just fine. I mentioned that after switching between these two ROMs for almost 2-3 months....

It might be to you. So stop suggesting to everyone that 6 is much more stable than 7. Because in fact its not. RLS 7 has always been stable for everyone except you and a few. Just saying. A few cannot outdo most.

• 2 months later...
Guest snowbord

Well I'd like to like Swedish Snow but it appears to be true that tethering in RLS7 at least is broken. Neither USB nor Wifi tether works without flaking out after a few minutes. Back on Moldovan - no problems. Working as it should.