can this work on our skates???

Guest little pea

Guest iReece

No, I bet it requires armv7. Most apps (well, 3d apps at least with moving items etc) require armv7 as armv6 (what we have) doesn't have FPC which is required for these games... Sad, but true.

Guest little pea

Well ive had a lil search on google and people have claimed that it can work on armv6 and in the comments sumone had been playin it on a skate and other armv6 devices

Guest gavin.19

Well ive had a lil search on google and people have claimed that it can work on armv6 and in the comments sumone had been playin it on a skate and other armv6 devices

You'll find this with quite a few of these games. You'll also find that they run about ~5fps and/or crash a lot. Getting it to run, and having it play smoothly, are often miles apart.

We own a low-end ARMv6 device with a single core processor and 512MB of RAM. Forget about any of these COD-type games.

Guest little pea

Well that maybe true about being a lowend device but at 1 point in time people sed that ics wouldnt work on our skates and hd games but they do so ill continue my search lol

It will either work or it wont i wont be loosing sleep over it ;-)

Guest razzmataz1478

Well that maybe true about being a lowend device but at 1 point in time people sed that ics wouldnt work on our skates and hd games but they do so ill continue my search lol

It will either work or it wont i wont be loosing sleep over it ;-)

Getting Apps to work and getting ROMs to work are totally different scenarios. ICS was only possible because Google made Android open-source. The only way to make an app backwards compatible is changing binary strings. And there aren't many people that can do that.

Guest little pea

Thanks to everyone for there input and i have 1 more question for use modaco maniacs hehe???

Ive had a look at the mega-games thread anf i see galaxy on fire on there but i cant seem to actualy play the game it loads up but not actual gameplay can someone help?