DISCONTINUED-PLEASE-DELETE

Guest mack_

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mack_

make shure all backup has correct date and numbers in first post.

I AM CHANGING THE TITLES BUT ILL HAVE TO RE-UPLOAD SOON BUT FOR NOW IM GONNA NEED PEOPLE TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THE FOLDER THEMSELVES

Guest Ascend

yes with toggles...and if it doesnt show go into settings > display , then select notification settings and tick it.

Seems to little or no "bloat" !

Also don't have 'notification' setting in settings - display.?

Checked version and it is B885, I was on B886 before.

Guest mack_

Seems to little or no "bloat" !

Also don't have 'notification' setting in settings - display.?

Checked version and it is B885, I was on B886 before.

Hmmm well after i updated to B885 i dont think there was any and then i updated to B892 and there wasnt any either.

ummm as for the notification toggles i am assuming that if you go into setting then display it should show all the options

i was talking about the last one(the one that has the green tick ),im not sure what your menu looks like in B886 ...im assuming its the same?

post-981359-0-86334100-1344456268_thumb.

Edited by mack_

Guest mack_

No, don't have anything below Screen timeout/

did you do all the wipes and the formats ...?

my bad im on B892 not B885 ...ill check and see where it could be

Edited by mack_

Guest mack_

Yes, did all wipes. Have it on B886 !!

try doing an ota update...if that dont work then im not sure whats going on

oh btw did you format the system ,data ,datadata and all the other stuff in the mounts and storage bit of CWM?

Edited by mack_

Guest mack_

Update:

Hey guys, i dont want to jinx it but i think i have made some progress with a flashable zip for B892 sadly i cant make one for B885 ...might take a while so bear with me please.

Thank you for reading

Thanks to tillaz for the ext2explore application

Files uploaded,ill be testing for the next few days too ,so get flashing and ill keep updating the files..till theyre perfect

Edited by mack_

Guest mack_

10 downloads for B892 CWM ZIP- any one managed to flash it yet?

20 downloads for B885 back up- any one managed to restore it?

Edited by mack_

Guest schkinx

10 downloads for B892 CWM ZIP- any one managed to flash it yet?

20 downloads for B885 back up- any one managed to restore it?

I'll give it a go :)

Guest mack_

Basically i think i have figured it out...what needs to happen is that we need to use both the cwm flashable zip and the back up

once you flashed the cwm mod zip and rebooted,you should have no toggles or Vodafone branding,just the basic stock

then you should go back into CWM SELECT IN THIS ORDER -backups and restore > advanced restore > open the back up folder and restore everything except for data or else you will end up with my Google account :ph34r:

Guest schkinx

thanks make sure you do all the wipes and stuff

just copying to sd card now , waiting for the phone to charge a bit before restoring . should i wipe the original backup or keep it in a safe place for later ?

Guest mack_

just copying to sd card now , waiting for the phone to charge a bit before restoring . should i wipe the original backup or keep it in a safe place for later ?

basically download the B885.ZIP back up and the B885 CWM flashable link and then follow all the instructions in the thread and...this should explain it better

what needs to happen is that we need to use both the cwm flashable zip and the back up

once you flashed the cwm mod zip and rebooted,you should have no toggles or Vodafone branding,just the basic stock

then you should go back into CWM SELECT IN THIS ORDER -backups and restore > advanced restore > open the back up folder and restore everything except for data or else you will end up with my Google account :ph34r:

Guest schkinx

basically download the B885.ZIP back up and the B885 CWM flashable link and then follow all the instructions in the thread and...this should explain it better

what needs to happen is that we need to use both the cwm flashable zip and the back up

okidoki :D

Guest mack_

damn memory cards playing up :angry:

just remember do all the wipes > flash the signed zip fr B885/B892 > Reboot into clean stock> and then go into CWM and do the advanced restore of everything except data(please dont flash data)

Guest schkinx

try it twice and then reboot ,it should boot into plain stock b885

But the 885 stock signed will not install . . finding update , opening update package , installing update ..installation aborted

Guest mack_

But the 885 stock signed will not install . . finding update , opening update package , installing update ..installation aborted

try restoring the back up then the zip ...in advanced restore just restore the system and boot only

What rom are you on btw?

ANY LUCK ?

Edited by mack_