ROM ICS Stock C00B934 ???

Guest maninhas

FWIW.

I have just upgraded direct from sd card from B927 with no problems, didn't even need the enclosed vendor file, as the toggles were already there.

As far as I can tell this release so far feels slightly more responsive particularly the capacitive buttons, and doesn't need interfering with to get play store banking apps etc. Natwest was found and loaded fine.

Anyone managed to upgrade from B927?

Yep. ^^

Guest Dazzozo

Out of the box it doesn't look very different, you have the Google first time set up, Huawei's 2D Home, it all looks the same and works the same.

It's a ton smoother, though.

That sound positive. I wonder what they changed. Any sign of a working UI acceleration?

thats the million dollar question on everyone's lips

Tillaz uploaded the cwm zip guys

so back up and get flashing !

Edited by mack_

Guest unaszplodrmann

2918 on Antutu

Means nowt generally without comparing your previous score; the overall figure is dependant on the performance of your SD card...

It's a ton smoother, though.

Stop teasing! /bounce

I see were Daz is coming from with it being smoother. For lack of a better description it feels 'optimised' as if previous builds were running a debug build or something (not saying they were but that is how it feels). The stock launcher feels almost as snappy as third party launchers, where as before it was quite laggy for me. I can see this being used a base for a few modded roms. ^^

No notification toggle here though.

The kernel version is -00240 compared to B927 which is -00213.

post-923750-0-79256900-1344630997_thumb.

Edited by Cyda

Guest unaszplodrmann

For lack of a better description it feels 'optimised' as if previous builds were running a debug build or something (not saying they were but that is how it feels).

Looking at Daz's commits over the past couple of days, calling B92x debug builds would not be entirely untrue.

The kernel version is .00240 compared to B927 which is .00213.

No need for re-dehuaweification of source, then... ^_^

Edited by unaszplodrmann

Guest Hans Gruber

That's odd as mine installed the notification toggles even without using the new vendor update.

I've found that before where it sometimes flashes the vendor folder when flashing the firmware and others it's needed to be renamed dload before it would flash. Also I had to zero my IMEI to flash B934 which may have affected something. Who knows with Huawei :D

Guest FrankieADZ

That's odd as mine installed the notification toggles even without using the new vendor update.

i found that when i installed ICS the last time with B927, i got different Boot images each time i installed it....and the same thing with the toggles.

Guest Jamie :)

Just wondering, I'm about to flash Tillaz' repack over B927.. Will this work alright or will I need to fiddle around with stuff?

And if possible, could someone please upload the vendor package? I can't get the download to work from MediaFire or I would have :-(

Thanks!

Just wondering, I'm about to flash Tillaz' repack over B927.. Will this work alright or will I need to fiddle around with stuff?

And if possible, could someone please upload the vendor package? I can't get the download to work from MediaFire or I would have :-(

Thanks!

Vendor file

Here you go

just extract it

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/4f8f15927e/

Thanks!

You should be fine flashing tillaz repack over B927. Should work straight off with no messing.

As for the vendor files, I think you would need to flash using the proper (both vol. keys) method with flashing the main ROM. I don't think you can add the vendor files via cwm.