[Stock Rom] Stock B934 Flashable zip

Guest tillaz

Guest ultrak3wl

Previously had stock Vodafone which I had rooted and installed CWM. Then today I upgraded to B926 and rooted no problem. Now I would like to upgrade to B934 but it's not working.

First I was getting "signature failed" from CWM recovery. Figured out this was because I was still using the previous (blue text) CWM so now I've upgraded that as well to v4.0.1.5 (this one is more of an orange colour.)

Now I can't select "install zip from sdcard" to get B934 - when I do, it hangs instantly with a screen which is blank except for the "hat and circular orange arrow" logo in the middle. What am I doing wrong?

------------EDITED:

Never mind, panic over... this CWM works differently! You can't "select" with the power button you have to do it with the "home" button! B934 is going in now.

Edited by ultrak3wl

Guest punjabi

You can wipe the cache and dalvik cache at any time, just boot in to CWM and choose wipe cache, then go to advanced > wipe dalvik cache.

it won't do any harm so is worth a try.

Thanks for the response but therein lies the problem... I don't have CWM installed on my phone! Is there any way I could wipe the dalvik cache without CWM...?

Anybody...?

Guest samjam

Thanks for the response but therein lies the problem... I don't have CWM installed on my phone! Is there any way I could wipe the dalvik cache without CWM...?

Anybody...?

Maybe ROM Manager (from Play store) will let you

Guest buddn07

Anybody...?

Have you rooted your device? If so you can wipe the Dalvik using Titanium back up.

Upgraded and phones running great on this. I think Im being thick but I can not see how to add shortcuts to the default unlock circle. Im sure it was in settings under B926.

Anyone help?

Thanks

Stu

hi guys ,

one quick question

maybe I'm blind or dumb ,but I can't fu*** find any wifi direct options in the 934 build ? (I didn't check in the older builds for options ). Every site says g300 supports wifi direct. Where do I find the settings ?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Dellboy2012

Is it me or is the link on the OP no longer working?

Not working for me too. Please reup!

Edit:

Today it works again. Seems like solidfiles was down for a while.

Edited by Dellboy2012

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WillForADay

I've installed this, all works fine apart from my home button (vibrates when touched) doesn't do anything.

Any ideas what i may have done to cause this? Simple fix? or just re flash it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Angmarwitch

Quick question chaps, and im sorry if its already been asked, Ive just bought an unlocked Huawei G300 from Australia (I need the UMTS850 band because I'll be using it in south america ) and was wondering if this ICS update will be compatible with this, or will it render the handset useless on 3g?

Advice on this will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers