[KERNEL][Omegamoon][B926+][ICS]Overclock to max 1.3GHz (Updated 2012/08/24)

Guest omegamoon

Guest Ellis456q

On b926 1228 mhz smartassv2/noop antutu: 3492, havent gone any higher yet but is stable so far, bluetooth and camera is not working also. Thanks for the kernel.

Edited by Ellis456q

Guest omegamoon

Bluetooth is fixed, at least the service comes up. I will test functionality with my car kit this afternoon when driving home, and hopefully find some time to update a new kernel tonight. Maybe I'll add some more overclocking to see how far we can push this little sucker ;)

Guest bladebuddy
Bluetooth is fixed, at least the service comes up. I will test functionality with my car kit this afternoon when driving home, and hopefully find some time to update a new kernel tonight. Maybe I'll add some more overclocking to see how far we can push this little sucker ;)

Can't wait , tapatalk subscribed to this link waiting for message tone. Good luck and well done so far:D

Great work. Did you find anything related to the camera problems?

Guest omegamoon

I did a quick scan and saw a lot of "probe failed" messages related to camera sensors. I guess Huawei used different sensors during production of the G300, otherwise we could strip a few of the sensors from the kernel. In my case the camera sensor is the "s5k4e1".

Could all of you please report what exactly works and what doesn't work? I read different problems:

* Camera preview window: works for me

* Taking picture: works for me

* Camera flash: doesn't work

This is all tested with the stock camera application.

Guest wso277

1- Camera works (stock and zoom)

2- Flash doesnt work (either stock, zoom, flashlight)

Running stock 934.

If you tell me how i can get you a log.

Guest The White Sock

I've just tried this kernel and I want to had my repport

My app this really laggy I can't take a picture, the camera freeze and die... I think that the flash doesn't work, cause' when I launch the torchlight, nothing happen..

I'm on INFUSION B927.

Edited by The White Sock

Guest omegamoon

To get logging from your device:

1. On your device go to settings, applications, development and tick "USB Debugging"

2. On your PC from a command prompt type: adb logcat -d > logcat.txt

If this is still not clear to you a thorough guide can be found here

Preview is very laggy and doesn't adjust to lighting changes, if you try to take a picture the preview freezes and 10-20 seconds later the camera app closes. This is the same with both apps I tried; stock and camera zoom.

Rom is Infusion 927 beta. Logs provided a few posts back.

Edited by Cyda

Guest omegamoon

To get startup kernel information from your device:

1. Use a terminal emulator application (free download from Market) and type: dmesg > sdcard/kernel_log.txt

2. Connect your device to your PC and copy the kernel_log.txt file over to your PC.

3. Use Notepad or equivalent to investigate the log

Guest tracasan

Omegamoon, thank you very much for your hard work. this kernel is a great contribution to the g300 community. Together with the 934 rom, these two do wonders. Can't thank you enough!

Guest omegamoon

I'm getting quite worried about the lack of source still, that's two binaries without. :ph34r:

Gee, quite disappointing to see that when spending maximum amount of free time on getting things done there are always people asking for more. Sorry Daz, there are only 24 hours in a day where I live, from which most hours are spent working. Then I also try to have a social life and finally if some time is left I fiddle a bit with computers and/or software. So again, you will get every single line of code, but stop acting the way you do.