Discussion about the repair service with ZTE

Guest trueno2k

Guest trueno2k
As long as the white sticker in the top right corner screw is there your warranty's good I think.
Damn, mine fell out a few months back and I lost it some how sometime after putting it back in the screw hole that it belong to!... Will they f*** me over & tell me that it will cost me to fix my OMC?...

Guest utternoob

Possibly. And their prices are supposed to be extortionate, be prepared to buy another. I think sim free would be better if you can find it

Guest trueno2k

:'(

If that happens I'll probably will save the cash, tell them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine and I shall have to find me another upgrade... Was hoping to wait it out till more better & affordable devices come out like the Acer Liquid Gallant Duo... If nothing takes my fancy, I'll just have to save up and get me self a Galaxy Nexus sim-free ( so far looking the best device to get for JB & specs at it's price point, which is already being supported by lots of developers also :P )...

Edited by trueno2k

Guest trueno2k

I was just wondering, how long did ZTE take to call/message back to you guys who sent their OMC to them for warranty repair after receiving it from you?

Guest Basicly

Hi guys,

My ear speaker is crackly and sounds like its levels are too loud or something. From what I've read around here its an orange repair job. I've bought this phone second hand but I have the box receipt etc. how do I go about contacting orange? I've looked all over the website and google and cant figure it out. I'm currently with 3, so I have no relationship with Orange. How do I go about it? Thanks guys.

Guest Josh92
Hi guys,

My ear speaker is crackly and sounds like its levels are too loud or something. From what I've read around here its an orange repair job. I've bought this phone second hand but I have the box receipt etc. how do I go about contacting orange? I've looked all over the website and google and cant figure it out. I'm currently with 3, so I have no relationship with Orange. How do I go about it? Thanks guys.

Ask in store?

Guest trueno2k
Hi guys,

I don't think they will deal with you unless you have a orange sim-card that came originally with it, when I phoned them they asked me for my orange number that I bought with the OMC, but it's worth a try, failing that you can call ZTE themselves...

I was just wondering, how long did ZTE take to call/message back to you guys who sent their OMC to them for warranty repair after receiving it from you?
So, back to me :P

• 1 month later...

Any news on this one? My mic has gone as well so I'm going to send it back. Ive read on here that orange is now doing the repairs for these as of this month. On my recipt its got the imei , sim number and the phone number. I should be golden I hope.

Edited by Basicly