A quiet scream?

Guest DonCornholio

Guest DonCornholio

Is this Community already dead? I bought my LM 6 months ago and was excited about Android and all that Custom-ROMs, fixing, tweaking and stuff. I also thought it would be uptadet by the Community.

But no more news, only bad (Lens Flare's brick). ICS or even JB getting lost in the horizon faster and faster.

So may we organize and ask for help. I dont know exactly how many we are but I think were many enough to rech something. You also think we need more? Ask friends if they have th MT and invite them to this forum.

Its the only source of LIFE for this "oldtimer"

Dont let this get down. NOT TODAY (overdramatic^^)

Hope you read it and agree

*edit

I only bought it because im student and low on money. It was the best Smartphone u could get for 150€ back then.

Edited by DonCornholio

Guest guido89

we already asked. we did aa petition on xda and in cyano s forum. nothing happened. u bought your metal 6 montgs ago but the phone is nearly 2 years old (it has been released on dec 2010). i m sad too, but we did what we could (including offering money for the phone).

Guest soundemonchan

In hindsight buying a phone 2 years after release was a bad idea. Again I apologize for my incompetence.

Edited by soundemonchan

Guest Mtman1
Is this Community already dead? I bought my LM 6 months ago and was excited about Android and all that Custom-ROMs, fixing, tweaking and stuff. I also thought it would be uptadet by the Community.

But no more news, only bad (Lens Flare's brick). ICS or even JB getting lost in the horizon faster and faster.

So may we organize and ask for help. I dont know exactly how many we are but I think were many enough to rech something. You also think we need more? Ask friends if they have th MT and invite them to this forum.

Its the only source of LIFE for this "oldtimer"

Dont let this get down. NOT TODAY (overdramatic^^)

Hope you read it and agree

I certianly do agree. This community is close to death...

*edit

I only bought it because im student and low on money. It was the best Smartphone u could get for 150€ back then.

Same reason for me, brought it in Nov 2011 and it was the best phone then. Tbh, if a massive community doesn't matter that much to you, this phone is one of the best bang for buck