[Recovery] ClockWorkMod 6.0.x.x for ZTE Acqua

Guest KonstaT

i already installed the update...... it's seems to work good..... you know if it's possible to add music control on lock screen???~ in camera you put to film and select the effect the camera crash(why this happen?)....´ thanks for the update konstat :)

Edited by H3nS

Guest KonstaT

i already installed the update...... it's seems to work good..... you know if it's possible to add music control on lock screen???~ in camera you put to film and select the effect the camera crash(why this happen?)....´ thanks for the update konstat :)

You can use any music player that natively supports lock screen widgets (like google music).

And what comes to camera effects, I really couldn't care less. ;) I know I've trimmed at least couple of files that it needs and I still think it isn't worth the weight it adds. Let's face it, we're not in kindergarten anymore. :P

you right.... but you know sometimes thats funny having that effects... but if weights too much it's better to leave like that ....one more question is possible when connetcing to the computer the phone mount the internal memory like is was use to do when having the stock rom? thanks for your awesome rom again :)

Edited by H3nS

Guest _InCoGnIt_

I´ve tested today´s update, everything works great but can´t connect wi-fi.

Same problem reported by other users with same update.

KonstaT thanks for your great work.

Guest AgenteAlves

I have this issue on Acqua :S

Guest DarkMega

I'm trying to do this CWM process on my ZTE Acqua.

And before i install CWM on my device i would like to do a backup of my current stock rom.

But everytime i execute the first line "adb reboot bootloader", the phone reboot and get stuck at android image.

What can i do ?

Guest _InCoGnIt_

I'm trying to do this CWM process on my ZTE Acqua.

And before i install CWM on my device i would like to do a backup of my current stock rom.

But everytime i execute the first line "adb reboot bootloader", the phone reboot and get stuck at android image.

What can i do ?

Just look at command prompt line you wrote and wait till it´s done. You don´t need to do anything at the phone.

Same thing happen to me and i have everything working great with CWM.

Guest DarkMega

Just look at command prompt line you wrote and wait till it´s done. You don´t need to do anything at the phone.

Same thing happen to me and i have everything working great with CWM.

I've tryed that. And when i execute line 2 it says "Waiting for device"

By the way, what CWM i have to use ?

At first post are 2 versions. Normal i think and flashable.

Sorry my english

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLVED!!!!

I has the multimedia activated on usb settings.

Now work!

Edited by DarkMega

Guest _InCoGnIt_

I've tryed that. And when i execute line 2 it says "Waiting for device"

By the way, what CWM i have to use ?

At first post are 2 versions. Normal i think and flashable.

Sorry my english

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLVED!!!!

I has the multimedia activated on usb settings.

Now work!

Great, if you install de latest update, give us a feedback about the wi-fi connection please.

Everything works great for me except the wi-fi connection but another user said that everything is OK for him.

Guest DarkMega

Great, if you install de latest update, give us a feedback about the wi-fi connection please.

Everything works great for me except the wi-fi connection but another user said that everything is OK for him.

Can you say wich version of CWM do i use, and how i install the ROM ?

Guest KonstaT

you right.... but you know sometimes thats funny having that effects... but if weights too much it's better to leave like that ....one more question is possible when connetcing to the computer the phone mount the internal memory like is was use to do when having the stock rom? thanks for your awesome rom again :)

I tried adding the couple of files I know are missing and it still doesn't work. It really isn't worth wasting any effort. You're just going to have to live without camera effects. ;)

Yeah, adding internal storage mounting is somewhere on my todo-list. As a linux user myself, the whole Android and MTP is a huge mess and it actually works better for me, how mass storage is currently implemented.

Did you wipe? Did you format system? Have you tried rebooting you router? Have you tried different encryption method?

Guest _InCoGnIt_

I tried adding the couple of files I know are missing and it still doesn't work. It really isn't worth wasting any effort. You're just going to have to live without camera effects. ;)

Yeah, adding internal storage mounting is somewhere on my todo-list. As a linux user myself, the whole Android and MTP is a huge mess and it actually works better for me, how mass storage is currently implemented.

Did you wipe? Did you format system? Have you tried rebooting you router? Have you tried different encryption method?

I installed everything again and the same issue. Rebooted my router, changed encryption methods and all that i get in my home wi-fi network is "Saved, secured with WPA/WPA2" and thats it. Can´t connect.

Edited by _InCoGnIt_

Guest KonstaT

Did you also format system partition before you flashed the ROM? There were some reports of wifi issue with early Blade III builds and those were sorted with proper wipe and re-install.

I can't reproduce this issue and clearly wifi works for some people with Acqua. I don't know if there are any differences with wifi hardware. Please attach a logcat of your issue.

Guest _InCoGnIt_

Did you also format system partition before you flashed the ROM? There were some reports of wifi issue with early Blade III builds and those were sorted with proper wipe and re-install.

I can't reproduce this issue and clearly wifi works for some people with Acqua. I don't know if there are any differences with wifi hardware. Please attach a logcat of your issue.

KonstaT i will give you every information you need, but i don´t know how and where i should get it.

I have this in Build.prop if it helps...

#Wifi

wifi.interface=wlan0

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=60

wifi.chip.type=AR_6005

Edited by _InCoGnIt_

Yap

1º Wipe data/factory reset

2º wipe cache partition

3º format /system

4º format /cache

5º format /data

6º Installed this custom rom

And the wifi problem doesn't disappear.

Guest DarkMega

If help, i'm gonna say how i did on my phone.

1ºbackup of all

2ºWipe data/factory reset

3ºformat/data

4ºformat/system

5ºinstalled the rom

6ºreboot (At this point the wifi already work)

7ºinstalled gapps jb

Everything works just great.

Just a little thing. Everytime i make a call, the screen goes black and the buttons stop working, until the person i call end the call.

Edited by DarkMega

Guest AgenteAlves

KonstaT i will give you every information you need, but i don´t know how and where i should get it.

I have this in Build.prop if it helps...

#Wifi

wifi.interface=wlan0

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=60

wifi.chip.type=AR_6005

Same build.prop here...

KonstaT why you removed the data counter from the settings menu?

Bugs i have found:

1. Data widget on the widget bar isnt working properly when WiFi is on

2. WiFi isnt working properly, even if the router has no encryption.

3. Little bug with the notification bar and the wifi menu (this happens when we click on the router we want and he asks for the password) SCREENSHOT

Thanks for this ROM konstat ! Its 1000x better than the original. The only BIG problem is the WiFi...

Device: ZTE ACQUA

Edited by Di0g0