Screen sometimes unresponsive from lock

Guest starfloss

Guest starfloss

I've flashed the stock TPT straight from the ZTE website, however the problem still persists. My phone's screen occasionally becomes unresponsive when trying to wake it up. Putting it to sleep and then waking it up again fixes the problem, but it's annoying that I have to do this nearly every time and wastes a few seconds.

I've tried a few custom ROMs and I unlocked the phone using the whole "qcn method" when I first got it, however as stated before I'm now running a 100% stock Orange firmware/ROM.

Any idea on how I can fix this problem? I did a quick search but couldn't find any related posts or threads.

Edited by starfloss

Guest AmbushReality
I've flashed the stock TPT straight from the ZTE website, however the problem still persists. My phone's screen occasionally becomes unresponsive when trying to wake it up. Putting it to sleep and then waking it up again fixes the problem, but it's annoying that I have to do this nearly every time and wastes a few seconds.

I've tried a few custom ROMs and I unlocked the phone using the whole "qcn method" when I first got it, however as stated before I'm now running a 100% stock Orange firmware/ROM.

Any idea on how I can fix this problem? I did a quick search but couldn't find any related posts or threads.

I'm afraid this isn't a problem we can fix, as you are using the Stock firmware. :)

Guest starfloss

I'm afraid this isn't a problem we can fix, as you are using the Stock firmware. :)

So is this a problem with the stock firmware in general? I'm even using the latest one.

Guest AmbushReality

So is this a problem with the stock firmware in general? I'm even using the latest one.

As far as I'm aware, stock is the latest. I'm not sure if ZTE Even bother with this device anymore