[JB] Paranoid Android for the ZTE Skate

Guest tilal6991

For what your open new thread if you dont dooo anythings... other rom coming soon not update other not initial for what ? tell me pls ? 1 month wee not have nothing i now bla bla bla wee not have time but if you dont have a time no do nothing becouse weee waiting waiting waiting and nothing cfx10 bla bla ...

And kernels not update and for what we waiting for nothing...

Yes i now w have awsome 1 rom cm7 and nothing more and stock...

Edited by nex537

Guest omegavesko
For what your open new thread if you dont dooo anythings... other rom coming soon not update other not initial for what ? tell me pls ? 1 month wee not have nothing i now bla bla bla wee not have time but if you dont have a time no do nothing becouse weee waiting waiting waiting and nothing cfx10 bla bla ...

And kernels not update and for what we waiting for nothing...

Yes i now w have awsome 1 rom cm7 and nothing more and stock...

He's doing this for free. In his own free time. And you're complaining?

Guest tilal6991

Right. Please let this thread die. It is unlikely I'll release this as I'm already tight on time and cm10 is m priority.

Man I made a mistake by opening this thread.

Guest Verhaaltjes

Right. Please let this thread die. It is unlikely I'll release this as I'm already tight on time and cm10 is m priority.

No worries. Focus indeed on CM10, and if that one is as stable as possible,

I am sure other devs like C3C0 might use it to port Paranoid and other interesting CM10 based ROMs.

That said I already love Paranoid based on CM9, so really looking forward to JB-Paranoid ;-)

But as always, I am patient enough.

i dont now why dont work on cm9 tilal you are talented de cm9 no work good but all features work this project need you !!! JB IS NOT IMPORTANT NOT MUCH CHANGE... :)

And why you work solo ? why dont work with ceco and more amazing developers in grup is power and more stable rom do you dooo :D

Edited by nex537

Guest omegavesko

i dont now why dont work on cm9 tilal you are talented de cm9 no work good but all features work this project need you !!! JB IS NOT IMPORTANT NOT MUCH CHANGE...

And why you work solo ? why dont work with ceco and more amazing developers in grup is power and more stable rom do you dooo

CM9/CFX is already as perfect as it will ever be. The remaining issues are unfixable without support from Qualcomm (for Youtube HQ, for instance).

And the Skate developers do already work together.

?

I was refferring at the newbies who come here as is the first result in a google search for Skate custom roms and without reading much of the topic just keep on asking the same questions forever, when the next update, HQ Youtube , flash and all. If Tilal is charging , then they won't want so many updates at all. :) . I hope I made myself understood.

Tilal you are doing a great job,and am grateful that you are doing all of this for us,our skates would be somewhat boring phones if there weren't people like you.Thank you for your effort!

Guest razzmataz1478
Coming soon!
<br /><br />
Right. Please let this thread die. It is unlikely I&#39;ll release this as I&#39;m already tight on time and cm10 is m priority. <br /><br />Man I made a mistake by opening this thread.
<br /> Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest razzmataz1478

It is important to be supportive of the Arabic language

<br /><br />Arabic will only be included if the original ROM maker put it in. <br /><br />Factors are:<br /><br />1. ROM size. Including another font, more dictionaries can take up some considerable space.<br /><br />2. If the original ROM dev doesn&#39;t use Arabic, then the likelihood is that they won&#39;t include it.<br /><br />Both these factors stand for any language that doesn&#39;t use Roman Characters (except Chinese and Japanese)<br /><br /><br /> Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest omegavesko

It is important to be supportive of the Arabic language

Don't care.

To be perfectly honest, the amount of people using this ROM who actually speak Arabic is very slim. If it's added somewhere upstream, then sure, you'll have it. But we're not adding it specifically.

Making your requests in big bold red letters isn't exactly subtle, by the way.