D1 white color and D1 XL available very soon !

Guest weckl

Rumors in Huawei Weibo blog suggest a very probable release date (very end of August, probably last week of August) of the white color D1 (looks great in white !) and the D1 XL which will feature imported Korean batteries of 2600 mAh !

Prices:

D1 black and white colors: 2499 yuan

D1 XL : 2599 yuan

Edited by weckl

• 2 weeks later...

After MediaPad FHD 10 release tomorrow Huawei will focus at last in the release of D1 Quad XL first (yes XL before than normal D1 Quad), in two days then D1 Quad will be released, P1 XL will be released later. And another model will be released too (Huawei Ascend G600 also known as Honor 2).

6 September also will be released another phone the G500 Pro (Shanyao). September will be a busy month for Huawei :-)

Guest naghtan

After MediaPad FHD 10 release tomorrow Huawei will focus at last in the release of D1 Quad XL first (yes XL before than normal D1 Quad), in two days then D1 Quad will be released, P1 XL will be released later. And another model will be released too (Huawei Ascend G600 also known as Honor 2).

6 September also will be released another phone the G500 Pro (Shanyao). September will be a busy month for Huawei :-)

are you talking about China or Europe? Will come soon the D1 quad or XL europe?

thanks!

I'm talking about China market. All this rumored release dates are suppoused to take place in China. So I guess the order of release in China will be :

September-October: Huawei Ascend G500 PRo, Ascend D1 Quad XL , Ascend D1 Quad, Ascend D1 XL, Ascend P1 XL, Ascend G600...

But watching IFA 2012 Huawei press conference that took place yesterday in Berlin seems most of the new Huawei Ascend range including the FHD 10 mediapad are as near as October in Europe (first in germany I guess, following Russia, UK...) release, maybe later in other european countries.

Emotion UI final version will be available tomorrow in China for the Ascend P1.

Edited by weckl

Rumors in Huawei Weibo blog suggest a very probable release date (very end of August, probably last week of August) of the white color D1 (looks great in white !) and the D1 XL which will feature imported Korean batteries of 2600 mAh !

Prices:

D1 black and white colors: 2499 yuan

D1 XL : 2599 yuan

It's ture !!

you can preorder now ! and the phone will be sent to chinese about Sep.10

post-940813-0-93484100-1346463134_thumb.

Edited by zhanke

Guest billybiro

Ascend D1 Quad XL

Germany

Release: End of October

Price: 449 € (Recommended Retail Price)

http://www.abload.de...2536659sofb.jpg

I'm guessing the price will actually be much higher than that. 449 euro is currently about £359 GBP. The Ascend P1 is currently on sale in the UK (and has only really been available for a few months) for £369 so the Ascend D1 being quad-core over the Ascend P1's dual-core has simply got to cost a lot more.

Edited by billybiro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Notfast

I'm guessing the price will actually be much higher than that. 449 euro is currently about £359 GBP. The Ascend P1 is currently on sale in the UK (and has only really been available for a few months) for £369 so the Ascend D1 being quad-core over the Ascend P1's dual-core has simply got to cost a lot more.

Just bought one XL for 2695 Danish kroner (offer price) = 361.233693 Euros (incl. tax, tax here is 25%)

Normal it goes for 2995DKK