[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

Guest Dazzozo

ooooops yes i meant the next cm10 built

If you just look back 10 or 20 posts you will see people talking about when the cm10 for g300 comes out. the answer is already there.

Guest Gabriel94

The Stuff not working are still not working?

Can I use other apps for the camera or wouldnt that work either?

i have maybe found a bug but im not sure if it was mentioned before or not

when recieving a call speaker is always on no matter what, pressing on the speaker button does nothing and the speaker is always on

Edited by Gabriel94

Guest anyusername

Read previos posts... This was ansvered 20 posts back!

Problem is it's a 30 page thread and not many people want to go trawling through all that to get an answer. That's why summaries are good from time to time.

Problem is it's a 30 page thread and not many people want to go trawling through all that to get an answer. That's why summaries are good from time to time.

Try the search bar at the top then.

20 posts back, not 20 pages back.

Wow.....this is 1 super smooth ROM....Soooooo much faster than anything else I have tried.

I'm happy enough to use it as my daily ROM, I can live with the small audio quirk, not bothered about Bluetooth or camera.

It would be nice for the screen to turn itself off...but it doesn't appear to make much difference to battery life with it being so dim when asleep.

Keep up the great work, I really am blown away by the smoothness of the UI and apparently it's not even optimised!!

Guest Davidoff59

Which other roms have you tried? Just to give us a reference point. I think daz released another rom to fix the screen wake issue.Maybe someone else can confirm for you.

Which other roms have you tried? Just to give us a reference point. I think daz released another rom to fix the screen wake issue.Maybe someone else can confirm for you.

I did read earlier in the thread about a fix, but I assumed it was included in the ROM I grabbed(the only link in OP) yesterday.

The screen issue is mentioned again later in the thread, and there is a comment about different LCD panels...so I don't know??

As for previous ROM's I have only tried stock ICS and Infusion. I was happy with both of them and didn't realise how smooth and fluid a ROM could be until I flashed this 1 yesterday

There is a light and day difference between this 1 and the others, so excited about this ROM :lol: