[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dellboy2012
Well it's been a good day, i only wish I had pay-pal so i could donate... I guess we can expect the fixed version soon?

Maybe Daz could fix PayPal for us, too? :D

Guest dragpyre

Maybe Daz could fix PayPal for us, too?

I think the reason PayPal is his choice is because of the way it doesn't display any credit/debit card information to the person on the other end.

I believe there are services online where you can create "virtual" credit cards, maybe you could put some money into one of these and use it to make a PayPal donation?

My PayPal is broken?

No, they mean fix PayPal as in make it compatible in more countries like Serbia XD

Edited by dragpyre

Guest SterLu

Maybe Daz could fix PayPal for us, too? :D

Well you never know... xD

And yeah, pay-pal is not supported in Serbia so...

Edited by SterLu

Guest dragpyre

dazPowder.jpg!!!

You need to get onto everyone who reports about the G300, Android Police, CNET, TechRadar, Pocket Lint, EndGadget, SlashGear, Android community, Hexus, ADVERT LINK REMOVED, GSMarena etc. (probably so many more)

You need to get the word out about your "one man show" and your ROM.

Everyone else needs to spread the word too!

This will put him on the map, and get him involved with big tech companies, and maybe land him a nice developer job.

DO IT!

Guest Dazzozo

There's a few interesting bits and pieces in there, but I'd say about 70-80% of it is bug fixes. But hey, it's what you expect from a minor version update. You're waiting for 4.2, sir. :)

Guest Dellboy2012

Can&#39;t find F5 on my G300. :P<br /><br />By the way, while waiting, I just thought what Daz could if he had access to stuff like guys from Huawei do<br />

Edited by Dellboy2012

Guest dragpyre

There's a few interesting bits and pieces in there, but I'd say about 70-80% of it is bug fixes. But hey, it's what you expect from a minor version update. You're waiting for 4.2, sir.

I want my KEY LIME PIE!

lol 80 users F5'ing...

F5, F5 lol

2532387-fg79.jpg

Guest SterLu

+76

I hope he's compiling something or uploading, or else he owns some people a manicure (or a pedicure, idk how its called) xD

Edited by SterLu

Guest dragpyre

I hope he's compiling something or uploading, or else he owns some people a manicure (or a pedicure, idk how its called) xD

Manicure is hands. Pedicure is feet (Ped = feet, bipeds, quadrupeds etc.)

:)

Guest dragpyre

I hope he's compiling something

Unfortunately, Daz uses Gentoo, so compiling will take 7 - 10 days to finish.

XD

EDIT:

POST #1000 GET

Edited by dragpyre