[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest krishang3
Daz updates download links, but does not change title or post anything.

Everybody F5 like highscore addiction with a bloody nose from snorting cocaine, not realizing it´s already there.

That would be pun.

so your saying new cm10 build is out but daz didn't edit anything?

It your saying it would be funny if that would happen?

Guest unaszplodrmann

Brilliant that Android developers are finally tackling THE major problem with the OS, i.e. latency. This is why stuff like music-making software on iOS is viable, whilst on Android it's a joke.

Making music on either platform is a joke ;)

Guest timfimjim

I agree, making music on mobile platforms is pointless. The quality you'd get would be dreadful. But I also agree with popoyaya, latency should be as little as possible. JB is a great OS and I can't ask for much more - except less latency. I know you can't have it all (especially with the massive range of hardware android has to run on) and with that point I love how my nexus 7 is soo much smoother than the ipad3 :D

Guest foobert

I make rather a lot of music on my G300, and I don't find it to be a joke or pointless at all.

The audio latency issue is only really a problem if you're attempting to play virtual instruments in real time. Frankly, I feel silly trying to do that on a four inch screen anyhow, latency or not! But there are some excellent sequencers out there, especially when I think back to the crap (but still usable) software I was working with on windows mobile 8 years ago. My personal favourite is Nanoloop.

Hi! I'm new at this forum, so go smooth with me :).

Currently I'm on Infusion, but I have interest in trying new ROMS, and this one seem priority.

Considered i'm on infusion I conclude that to get this ROM I only need to wipe everything and flash it, since the baseband is the same.

I've got another question: the main post is updated? you're still getting Bluetooth and so on to work?

Hope you get it right and good luck :)

Looking forward to try this one :) (Sorry about my bad english)

Guest Dazzozo

The OP is horribly out of date. I've been working on this behind closed doors for a few months now, that's what the hype is for over the last few pages. "Everything" is working (aka I can't think of anything and no one else has told me anything) now.

Guest djuroue

The OP is horribly out of date. I've been working on this behind closed doors for a few months now, that's what the hype is for over the last few pages. "Everything" is working (aka I can't think of anything and no one else has told me anything) now.

You can upload your build, and i will test it for you for any bugs :P

Guest djuroue

I already have my testers

You didnt have a tester like this :P

I am just kidding, when u think it is ready, then you deploy it !

We are here, and waiting for it!

Edited by djuroue

Guest Dazzozo
will you be using any kind of installer like aroma installer or just normal zip?

It will always be a standard otapackage. CM doesn't use anything like Aroma.

Thanks for the reply. Maybe its better to wait for the "update" don't you think? :)

Just a curious question, not exactly directly to you, can any of you guys compare Infusion vs CyanogenMod, in fluid and smooth aspects?

Guest CommeRestus

Hello all.

Daz, im here to thank you for your effort on CM10. I've been following this topic for quite some time, always anxious for the time i can use this ROM as my daily ROM. I have to say that you're a complete genious for making this happen. Without the "help" from Huawei and you pulled it off. I want to wish the best of luck for you. You're the best.

PS: I already posted on androidpt.com (where i am part of the staff) so that my portuguese mates be ready for your ROM. :) We are with you Daz! Greetings from Portugal!

Guest Frankish

Daz a few questions. I have read every post over the last few months but may have forgotten details. Do any ICS bugs appear here or are they gone?

Setting default storage to external sd and rebooting. Is it still set to external?.

Can you set custom ringtones and connect usb, once disconnected do the custom ringtones persist or are they defaulting to system ones.

That's all I can remember for now in the Huawei ICS builds. Thanks!