[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest timfimjim

ivankralijevo, so you don't know than :(

It's best to just use another ROM until this one comes out. As far as I know, currently this ROM is being tested. So no one knows when it will come out, as a new problem could surface that needs fixing at any point of the testing.

This way, when the ROM is released, there will be less bugs and less complaints about features not working etc.

Try not to ask when things will be ready as it puts pressure on the developers who after all have other commitments in their lives than android! :)

valdek, so when is the new tested new J.B. ROM come out. am so excited :D

haha. come out ? in my dream :).... but X-mas soon, so who knows what Santa may bring this year :)

Guest ScutulatusCrotalus

ivankralijevo, are you joking me :L

Yes, he's making fun of you. It won't be that soon, CM10 won't be here in Q4 2012, it will be here in Q4 2013! :-D

Guest Davidoff59

Patience, give him a chance. If you want an eta, jump onboard and help him with coding. Its been repeately stated that he is testing the rom. You would be waiting so much longer on Huawei to release JB so why push a guy working in his own time for us all to enjoy a new rom. This rubbish chases devs away

i was on this forum and asked exactly the same question

and if i could help i would do it but im noob in coding android (i have never done this)... and i have school so i dont have much time

BTW what is eta?

Guest thejaimes111

and if i could help i would do it but im noob in coding android (i have never done this)... and i have school so i dont have much time

BTW what is eta?

ETA is Estimated Time of Arrival

Regards !! :)

BTW what is eta?

Dont bother about helping with the code,it was a suggestion if you were capable of doing it lol.

AN ETA

is the estimated time of arrival

Any ideas what daz post on twitter was about? Something with a shorter time frame?

he is not budging on saying what exactly he is releasing but i guess we will find out

is it similar to linux coding?

The linux kernel is mainly written in C, with some hardware specific code using Assembly.

Distributions like Ubuntu use C/C++.

Also they use some python, ruby and more...

Android is like a distribution of Linux. The apps from Android can be written in Java (most of them) or C/C++. The facebook app for android use HTML5.

Guest krishang3

I'm lost on AndroIRC I have no clue on how to join the g300 server. I added the #huawei-g300 to free node and nothing any instructions would be nice.