[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

Guest Dazzozo

hey Dazzozo

could you please answer this question? I want to know are there any unexspected bugs while testing and in what status is the testing?

Edited by Curlie

Guest ScutulatusCrotalus

CM10 still in development. There are several issues - still waiting for bcm4330 driver sources, display stuff got broken (because its almost ics stuff not compatible with jb) and so on. For more details visit IRC channel #huawei-g300 on Freenode.

Before christmas you should expect CM9 build. CM10 won't be finished that soon.

Guest ScutulatusCrotalus

Yes, CM10 has the main priority. There were some changes in cyanogenmod that broke some display stuff lately. Also there are things which were not discussed - repos are closed, so only info comes from IRC channel. And .. we are still waiting a jiff for bcm4330 sources.

It's not that late, if it comes next year. But CM9 is quite good.

Guest tcpaulh

Official CM10 updates broke the screen unexpectedly. Daz is developing CM9 and CM10 in parrallel because it's not twice as hard to do 2. Some of the fixes are the same. Fagulhas has done a storming job on CWM recovery. There's also a request in to Huawei to provide some more open source code. Wifi bug persists but is difficult to pin down as it deadlocks without producing an error and is not presenting in the same way for each tester.

Guest CommeRestus

Ok thanks. But that screen problem, is Dazzozo finding it dificult to solve? Because he is a super man, not a normalm human :P Tks for the update guys, really appreciate it.

do i have to stay on this page or is there a messenger for ubuntu?

look into the right corner. no, not in your room. on the webpage, right upper corner, next to the thread title: follow this topic. press this button. now.

now look back to me,

now look back to the left corner.

press jump 2x

you have activated jelly bean god modus.

Guest unaszplodrmann

look into the right corner. no, not in your room. on the webpage, right upper corner, next to the thread title: follow this topic. press this button. now.

now look back to me,

press jump 2x

+1

I found this post to be informative and helpful.

now look back to me,

press jump 2x

That's great. I got JB working just now because of that. I hadn't realised how easy it was. Thanks!

Guest timfimjim

That's great. I got JB working just now because of that. I hadn't realised how easy it was. Thanks!

Is this sarcasm? I was already following the topic but I don't know what is meant by 'press jump 2x'