lg camera

Guest maninhas

Guest maninhas

I'm with the b934 ics and as we know the recording is a horror so im using the camera's recording but LG camcorder however has much lag ... which does not happen with the system one .. someone uses? with what settings? ftps?? mbit??

Guest maninhas

Yeah dont take this the wrong way but i dont like cooked roms.. and stock is so fine and such great battery and i dont wanna mess it up... is there anyway to install it in stock and make it work??

Guest Rico_89

The only camera for the G300, that records lag free is the default Huawei camera from any build ie GB, ICS B926/27/34. All other cameras will lag.

The GB camera records at 800/480 but if I remember correctly then the sound isn't as good, but the HW ICS cameras record at the reduced size of 640, but the sound is better. Maybe they compromised to get a better balance of sound and image quality.

Personally I don't mind the reduced picture size of the HW ICS camera any more, because the lag free recording makes it extremely usable, as opposed to the jerkyness of all other cameras

Edited by Rico_89