[4 Nov 2012] [Jellybean] AOKPCM10 Remix RC 2.4

Guest burstlam

Guest ElrOnDPT

In this new version, if we plug some headphones WITHOUT mic, will it disable the phone microphone or will it work correctly and route the sound to the headphones and use the phone micro?

Best regards,

Guest gourav35

Now the camera works fine with gallery2 but the sync with Picasa is lost :-(

Is it possible to have camera and Picasa sync ?

try this for picasa

goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-picasa-20121011-signed.zip

Guest Droopy_be

try this for picasa

goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-picasa-20121011-signed.zip

Not good !! Now I have the sync with picasa but I have a white screen in the camera !

How to remove it now?

Guest gourav35

What's your partition size if its good enough for handling complete Gapps then go to goo inside me and Download entire 88mb gapps package I don't need Picassa. So I did not use it try it at your own risk. And if you want to go back you will have to reflash gapps

Installed this one today with a full data/wipe/dalvik cache and I'm having random reboots... The ROM looks really nice, but the reboot problem is annoying if you're in a middle of a call, for example.

Any suggestions?

Installed this one today with a full data/wipe/dalvik cache and I'm having random reboots... The ROM looks really nice, but the reboot problem is annoying if you're in a middle of a call, for example.

Any suggestions?

Could be a couple of reasons :rolleyes:

1. You forgot to calibrate proximity sensor

2. You're overclocking too high

This ROM is rock solid!:)

Edited by De@n

Could be a couple of reasons :rolleyes:

1. You forgot to calibrate proximity sensor

2. You're overclocking too high

This ROM is rock solid! :)

For now, tried a new wipe cache/dalvik cache, since I moved some apps to system apps with Titanium Backup due to lack of space in /data to install the ones I normally use... Let's see how it goes...

Well, the proximity sensor was working just fine so didn't though that needed calibration :unsure:

Never overclocked my Blade, never will...

Changelog :

RC 2.3

Proper port back fix for Adreno HW Texture issue from ICS, credits to Konsta

Encoder Fix from WinSuk , hence fixed gallery preview issue completely.

adopt Viewfinder Color Fix for Camera.msm7x27 libs base on Gangster41 , (works pefect with Camera and Camorder but breaks panorama mode. )

Increasing RingTone (CM)

Alpha Settings with Circle Lockscreen.

Greatly appreciated :)

Guest Last Boyscout

Can anyone who use this Rom tell me, if these patches from Burstslams ICS ROM are includes:

RC 7.0.0

- lockscreen vibration

and:

The option to toggle in 2G in standby (Romcontrol - Power save)

Or is this "Standard" in AOKP?

Guest neothegod

Burstlam

Not sure if this question is already asked here. Does the following work on this rom?

• Hardware acceleration and OpenGL rendering
  • Hardware video decoding & encoding

This supposedly works on konstaT's ROM. Haven't tested his ROM as I am not fond of small ROMs. I am currently on AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0. So I was hoping that we have a working Youtube HQ and movies on AOKPCM10.

Thanks for your contribution to this project. You have been favorite developer. With your ROM, we always get best of both worlds which is hard to find anywhere else. :)

Edited by neothegod

Guest archish

Burstlam I find the app loads and is usable faster than other CM10/CM9 builds compared to yours. Is there any specific patch which is applied for this. Can you please share the github link for the same? Thanks.