CM9 for Lg Optimus L3 (E400)

Guest tony_secreto

Guest chelseartb

This link maybe useful,regarding you APN problem.

Thank you very much I have posted a comment on that page and I shall see what happens. The changes are most likely to be merged into 28102012 nightly but this nightly has a lot of updates as well and im crossing my fingers that I mite get lucky in this nightly :)

testing! hope unsecured boot.ini came fast

/work like a charme with the old unsecured boot.ini... what buges we still looking for xD???

i only remeber my problems with mobil-network (i'm not able to test this now) and my vpn problems, but this can't be fixed

Edited by Ygreck

Guest chelseartb

The new update doesnt work, my network still has no data connection and the contacts app does not detect any contacts in my sim card... i think my sim card just doesnt like CM9.

The new update doesnt work, my network still has no data connection and the contacts app does not detect any contacts in my sim card... i think my sim card just doesnt like CM9.

I had the same problem when I was using my old o2 sim card. I was running one of the old nightly at the time. I dont have any problems now that i am on orange... and of course data works on orange but not o2.

As for my contacts, my Orange sim card is blank, I used the google account sync the contacts from o2. That way I can store more numbers, as well as having the peace of mind when it comes to deleting and updating numbers. Especially when im flashing (updating CM9) every week. Im not sure if anyone has experience this, but sometimes when you copy your number for one decide (lg viewty) to another (lg optimus l3) sometimes contacts are formated and displayed differently. E.g a contact that as multiple numbers, like Joe's home,work and mobile, sometimes can be displayed as three separate entries rather than one.

Does anyone see the CM Update in manage apps.

Edited by Flowfx

Guest Lifeforce

Hello!

The problem with the ICS, CM9 that the letters read.

I think this is a bug in brightness and contrast.

In vain do I set up, it will not be good.

Tested ROM: 18/10/2012 and 21/10/2012

I created this image.

I tried hard reset, Backlight, but nothing: (

Any idea?

Maybe it will improve?

Sorry for my bad english.

Have a nice day

post-421836-0-44108500-1351422286_thumb.

post-421836-0-26793800-1351422301_thumb.

post-421836-0-22277100-1351422314_thumb.

Hello!

I created this image.

Any idea?

Maybe it will improve?

Have a nice day

This is strange, I have not experienced this problem. Have you tried a different font for the cwm page? Also try going into the settings, select system, and try changing the size of the font.

Edited by Flowfx

Hello!

I created this image.

Any idea?

Maybe it will improve?

Have a nice day

same problem. its same of reflash its a protect po bootloader?

Edited by tokia

Guest jeromememo

guys help me i installed new firmware via KDZ and it was successfull. now i cant root it, it says permission denied. i installed latest drivers and still the same :(

guys help me i installed new firmware via KDZ and it was successfull. now i cant root it, it says permission denied. i installed latest drivers and still the same :(

Have you tried fix permissions, in cwm recovery ?

Guest vegetaSRB

You must turn on USB debugging...

Guest Xander_A

enable ADB

that is the cure