CM9 for Lg Optimus L3 (E400)

Guest tony_secreto

Guest misterff1

Sounds like a good plan. Its quite tricky keeping up with all the new roms, all of a sudden loads have come out this month.

Yes i'm aware of that, but i'm gonna give it a try :D

Guest DeathArrow

Hey guys, i have just found this site with lots of roms for our phone. The site is called Ultraconnect, you will need google translate to view it. 2 new mods for our phone came out today

Those roms are useless. Just stock rom with themes changed, launcher changed and some apps removed and other apps added. Those roms don't add new functionality and won't work better than any stock rom.

Guest misterff1

Those roms are useless. Just stock rom with themes changed, launcher changed and some apps removed and other apps added. Those roms don't add new functionality and won't work better than any stock rom.

You mean cyanbread and gingerice, but those are one and the same, only one is more up to date. the site contains alot more ROMs which are mostly based on the cm9 ROM and those are quite different from the official cm9 ROM. for instance, I am currently using a ROM that gives the look and feel of a LG L5 with the official LG Home 3 in it. Trust me, that site has alot more than you can see on the first page....

I guess we are all from European. I have just been told you can be fined (up to $500.000 and 5 years in prison) for unlocking your phone in America. Youtube Illegal Smartphone Unlocking

Edited by Flowfx

Guest yayakuya

You mean cyanbread and gingerice, but those are one and the same, only one is more up to date. the site contains alot more ROMs which are mostly based on the cm9 ROM and those are quite different from the official cm9 ROM. for instance, I am currently using a ROM that gives the look and feel of a LG L5 with the official LG Home 3 in it. Trust me, that site has alot more than you can see on the first page....

have to know, CyanBread and GingerIce aren't the ROM!!! it's just Themed Patches (SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk)

Regards :)

Guest misterff1

have to know, CyanBread and GingerIce aren't the ROM!!! it's just Themed Patches (SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk)

Regards :)

True.. they are mods.. but i will probably include them on my blog

Guest DeathArrow

Maybe you need to set a static IP for the network you are trying to connect. Have you tried to connect in different locations/to different networks?

Guest misterff1

Why i cant connect to the wifi with ics,but i can with stock rom? If anyone could help me, I would be grateful

you can try to install v10I stockrom and then install cm9 again Edited by misterff1

Maybe you need to set a static IP for the network you are trying to connect. Have you tried to connect in different locations/to different networks?

yes,i try,its work with different networks,but on my wifi network i cant to connect,i try youre way,thanks

Guest kerberos2001

One question:

According the changelog of 20130203, the CM9 for E400 should came with a rádio app, but, where is installed the app o_0? I didn't find it on launcher, or widgets menu.

Guest DeathArrow

yes,i try,its work with different networks,but on my wifi network i cant to connect,i try youre way,thanks

Set a static IP for that particular network. It should work.

One question:

According the changelog of 20130203, the CM9 for E400 should came with a rádio app, but, where is installed the app o_0? I didn't find it on launcher, or widgets menu.

Where are you reading changelog from?

One question:

Yeah, I have upgraded for the same reason and there's no such app and API seems to be not backward compatible with stock FmRadio.apk from Android 2.3 or Spirit FM.

I suppose that FM Radio is not (yet) enabled in build config for E400.

Does anyone know of any decent sites to get wallpaper, besides zedge,mobile9 and eseth. Most websites not provide wallpaper that displays correctly for our device.