ROM下载地址:悟★CM6B2自用极速版 (Update 2012/8/21)

Guest alex5874

i should finish the download in 20 mins, will upload it straight away on mediafire..

edit: uploading now, estimated finish in 30 mins

Edited by PACOSH

Guest alex5874

1: use MiniTool Partition Wizard software for three primary partitions(select storage card or my storage usb in phon), second partition size 2GB , the third partition 1GB, , the first partition larger fat 32 (primary) and the second partition format ext3 format and third partition for the LINUX swap format

2.change the name .gho file to cm6b2.gho then use norton ghost software and select ext3 linux partition in there then continue and wait for copying

3.after finish go to 168 folder in rom folder and copy them(3 file) normaly in ur storage

then go to ur storage with phone and start 168m.exe and wait for loading

Attention:if android cant loading first go folder option and unchecked hide extensions for known file types and then change the168 folder content name . 168m.exe to HARET.exe and zImage168 to zImage and KaFei168M to STARTUP.TXT then copy them to storage and start haret,exe

Edited by alex5874

Guest synescu

1: use MiniTool Partition Wizard software for three primary partitions, second partition size 2GB , the third partition 1GB, , the first partition larger fat 32 (primary) and the second partition format ext3 format and third partition for the LINUX swap format

2.change the name .gho file to cm6b2.gho then use norton ghost software and select ext3 linux partition in there then continue and wait for copying

3.after finish go to 168 folder in rom folder and copy them(3 file) normaly in ur storage

then go to ur storage with phone and start 168m.exe and wait for loading

Attention:if android cant loading change the168 folder content name . 168m.exe to HARET.exe and zImage168 to zImage and KaFei168M to STARTUP.TXT then copy them to storage and start haret,exe

enough to open the file KaFei168M with a text editor and modify 1p2 depends on where you installed. my storage or 0p2 four sd card

Guest alex5874

If you noticed there are two types of folders in zip archive. one for mystorage and one for sdcard

yea 2 folder in ther for my storage and sd card but if anybody cant load that use that ways

Guest synescu

yea 2 folder in ther for my storage and sd card but if anybody cant load that use that ways

What do you think? this build is better? I can not login to my google account :o

Guest hankmoody

alex5874 & PACOSH, I think I ask this to you guys in the name of all the people that are waiting for this rom: would you make a zip or something with the ROM and post it here, as well as a complete step-by-step tutorial for newbies? no gho files or strange formats. just the rom, with the tuto.

I am sure we all would appreciate that, as you guys seem to have figured out how to get it working.

thanks

Guest voyteckst

new version I8000CM6B2 update 2012/08/21 torrent link

Do they have any github for that? Unfortunately I don't know chinese...

alex5874 & PACOSH, I think I ask this to you guys in the name of all the people that are waiting for this rom: would you make a zip or something with the ROM and post it here, as well as a complete step-by-step tutorial for newbies? no gho files or strange formats. just the rom, with the tuto.

I am sure we all would appreciate that, as you guys seem to have figured out how to get it working.

thanks

6th post?

Guest angkarak29

tnx pacosh .and hankmoody change the name .gho file to CM6B2.GHO and then use norton ghost

What version of norton ghost are you using? im like hankmoody can't open it. Edited by angkarak29

Guest lotuxete

** Basically this ROM is a CM6B2 with ipaq experimental kernel and some other improvements **

Requirements/Instructions:

- Rename all the Folders and files to delete the Chinese characters because it may affects Norton.

- You can use "Norton Ghost for DOS with USB support", "Ghost 4 Linux" or "Norton Ghost 32" for windows (easier way for me).

*** VERY IMPORTANT, THE SIZE OF ext4 PARTITION***

- You must create the partitions before. Please pay attention at ext4 size. it must be at leasts 1.6 Gb primary partition or Norton won't allow you to restore. Linux-Swap is fine between 128 and 256 Mb.

- After having restored the ext4 partition you have to choose one of the folders according your needs and then copy the files inside to your Internal Storage or SD card root folder.

- There are 3 files inside each folder: "xxxM.exe", "zImagexxx" and "KaFeixxx.h". The "xxx" means memory used/free for graphics. You can open the KaFeixxx.h file with a text editor in order to know if it's related to Internal Storage or SD card (or you can learn Chinese instead).

- Just pay attention to the command "Set CMDLINE":

* Set CMDLINE "rootdelay=2 root=/dev/mmcblk1p2 init=/init" -> Internal Memory.

* Set CMDLINE "rootdelay=2 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 init=/init" -> SD Card.

- Click on "xxxM.exe" and Android will boot.

Some Considerations:

- Really nice boot animation.

- It starts really faster than standard CM6B2.

- It works smooth and fast.

- It is in Chinese, but you can change the language in settings (good luck). You can change the keyboard language too, but it's preferable to change the whole keyboard because some Chinese characters won't disappear.

- Nice widgets.... unfortunately in Chinese too.

- A lot of Chinese stuff ... but you can delete it.

- Some menus in settings will stay in Chinesse too.

- Keys are different from standard: back=suspend and hung=back.

- Untutu benchmark score with internal storage installation is between 1200 and 1300 (really fine).

- Kernel: 2.6.32.9-00018-gae49c12-svn -> ipaq3870.

-Bugs:

- Camera is not working.

- I can't try Wifi. It's not working under Android anymore since I flash my O2 last time. Sorry.

- Phone and data connection works fine.

Bye.

Edited by lotuxete

Guest shorty-nr1

Kann jemand hier Deutsch?

Bitte übersetzt das für Alle. Danke!

Also folgendes, das ist keine neuer ROM. Aber der Kernel ist neu, und funktioniert sehr gut!

Es wurden ganz wenige Dateien geändert (z.B framwork-res.apk, services.jar, Phone.apk)

- Phone.apk hat so was wie ein Diebstahlschutz oder so ähnlich. Es soll alles in der phoneloc.dat Protokollieren ?????? (ich brauche es nicht).

Einfach nach libphoneloc-jni.so googlen, dann findet ihr was darüber!

Vorsicht vielleicht ist es nicht gut, das man das ROM (ist ja eigentlich kein ROM) installiert. Da es einen falschen Standort vermittelt.

Es sind Chinesische Standort Werte in der spn-conf.xml eingetragen. Spn-conf.xml ist eigentlich dafür da, damit man dem Provider falsche Daten vermittelt

um vorzutäuschen, das man sich in der Homezone befindet.

Auch hier nach spn-conf.xml googlen. Kann vielleicht böse enden, wenn die nächste Handy-Rechnung kommt?!

Wenn ihr wollt, kann ich euch eine Saubere cm6b2 von dem Chinesen zusammenstelle, ohne die Einstellungen und Apps von dem Chinesen.

Guest hankmoody

Kann jemand hier Deutsch?

Bitte übersetzt das für Alle. Danke!

Also folgendes, das ist keine neuer ROM. Aber der Kernel ist neu, und funktioniert sehr gut!

Es wurden ganz wenige Dateien geändert (z.B framwork-res.apk, services.jar, Phone.apk)

- Phone.apk hat so was wie ein Diebstahlschutz oder so ähnlich. Es soll alles in der phoneloc.dat Protokollieren ?????? (ich brauche es nicht).

Einfach nach libphoneloc-jni.so googlen, dann findet ihr was darüber!

Vorsicht vielleicht ist es nicht gut, das man das ROM (ist ja eigentlich kein ROM) installiert. Da es einen falschen Standort vermittelt.

Es sind Chinesische Standort Werte in der spn-conf.xml eingetragen. Spn-conf.xml ist eigentlich dafür da, damit man dem Provider falsche Daten vermittelt

um vorzutäuschen, das man sich in der Homezone befindet.

Auch hier nach spn-conf.xml googlen. Kann vielleicht böse enden, wenn die nächste Handy-Rechnung kommt?!

Wenn ihr wollt, kann ich euch eine Saubere cm6b2 von dem Chinesen zusammenstelle, ohne die Einstellungen und Apps von dem Chinesen.

google trans:

Any Germans here?

Please translate this for all. Thank you!

So the following, which is not a new ROM. But the kernel is new, and works very well!

There quite a few files have been modified (eg framwork-res.apk, services.jar, Phone.apk)

- Phone.apk has become something like a theft or something like that. It is all in the phoneloc.dat logging?? (I do not need it).

Simply googling for libphoneloc-jni.so, then you will find something about it!

Caution maybe it is not good that you, the ROM (is not really a ROM) installed. Because it gives the wrong location.

There are values ​​in the Chinese site registered spn-conf.xml. Spn-conf.xml is actually there to give it to the wrong provider data

to pretend that you are in the home zone.

Also here after googling spn-conf.xml. Perhaps can end badly when the next phone bill arrives?

If you want, I can give you together constitutes a Clean cm6b2 of the Chinese people. Without the settings and apps from the Chinese

Google is forbidden in China. Could all these modifications may be because of that? I mean, maybe they trick location to get full Android experience (phone, market, etc..)

And I agree as well, we should build a new, clean, no chinese stuff ROM and post it here ;)