[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B936 U8815 Vodafone OTA release [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

Repack

Completely unmodified repack for CWM and other recoveries of the Vodafone B936 OTA release for the U8815.

This means it isn't rooted, but you can root by simply flashing the Superuser ARM zip (not the su-bin one) from: http://androidsu.com/superuser/

Only flash on B926 and above.

CWM repack: http://g300.thebrona...repack-b936.zip 354MB

(md5sum: b618f9707d6f1608e0aeceb64efc9b9b)

Full update

This is a standard update.app that will take your device from any state to stock B936. This will lock your bootloader (which can of course be unlocked again), install the 2030 baseband and the B936 ROM.

Full update (update.app): http://g300.thebrona...R001C02B936.zip 383MB

(md5sum: 22983bcd34bc87b5c11b1f055f8ec318)

Thanks cutcutcut for dumping the update.app from his device that these were created from during OTA. :)

I keep getting

Error in /sdcard

Status 0

*facepalm*

Oh we are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment,please dont flash the zip yet....

Edited by mack_

Guest Dazzozo

Right, sorry about that. File fixed and md5sum updated. It definitely works now, just downloaded it fresh and flashed it.

P.S: don't use Windows to dev for Linux based devices.

Unfortunately I need Windows for a while. :P

What are the differences between this rom and b936 that was released a while ago ? Im currently using infusion b03, so im wondering is it worth upgrading ? Will i see some improvements ? Does it have HW acc ?

Edited by Aport

What are the differences between this rom and b936 that was released a while ago ? Im currently using infusion b03, so im wondering is it worth upgrading ? Will i see some improvements ? Does it have HW acc ?

make a back up,and flash it....no harm done

Guest anything-but

anything-but you must be really smart ... :excl:

When I downloaded you had not yet written

Right...

Hold off on downloading,dazz has to fix a error in the zip,i guess he`ll re-up it when he`s ready.

8 minutes later.....

I keep getting

Error in /sdcard

Status 0

Next?

Make a nandroid backup and find out 1st hand. Win/win situation. :)

Edited by anything-but

I know, but im not feeling like wasting 20-30 min for this if it works just same like that 936 posted a while ago.

well i think everyone else is still downloading so you are gonna have to wait a while till everyone gets up and running....

My mistake guys, looks like infusion is 934 and im using that.Does that mean that i won't be able to restore my backup of 934 via recovery if i upgrade to 936 ?

nope as long as you have a back up,it should work